Junior Suite Benefits

I'm curious if the Junior Suite gets any of the VIP benefits that the rest of the suites get.

JS perks:

Bathtub, walk-in closet (all but Vision class, Majesty, and Empress), dinner at Coastal Kitchen (Quantum and Oasis class only), priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Junior Suites are included in the suite perk that just launched.

Thats what I'm trying to figure out... I want the extra room, and priority access. If I can't get priority access I don't think I want to do it.

I called RCI and wasn't able to get a straight answer. The wording on the page makes it sound like Junior Suite gets all of the amenities except for the Concierge.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Junior Suites are included in the suite perk that just launched.

JS are considered "Sea Class".

On Oasis and Quantum class, they get dinner access to Coastal Kitchen, upgraded bathroom amenities, and a pillow top mattress.

We are "big" people aka gravity challenged. With that in mind, we like having a little more room to move about in and we really like having the bath tub/shower combo. I find the normal shower stall just too confining and difficult to move around in. The double points are nice too!

Thats what I'm trying to figure out... I want the extra room, and priority access. If I can't get priority access I don't think I want to do it.

I called RCI and wasn't able to get a straight answer. The wording on the page makes it sound like Junior Suite gets all of the amenities except for the Concierge.

define: 'Priority Access'

for boarding? disembarking? Tender access? shows? Dining?

define: 'Priority Access'

for boarding? disembarking? Tender access? shows? Dining?

All of the above was what I was hoping. I haven't been on a cruise since I was 18 (I'm 34 now) and on Norwegian seemed like everything required waiting.

JS are considered "Sea Class".

On Oasis and Quantum class, they get dinner access to Coastal Kitchen, upgraded bathroom amenities, and a pillow top mattress.

And I've heard the Seapass (Sea Class ships) is turquoise but I haven't seen a picture or first hand report.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And I've heard the Seapass (Sea Class ships) is turquoise but I haven't seen a picture or first hand report.

Turquoise??? We should report this in the C&A changes thread!;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty pumped about our trip on harmony of the seas next week... We have a junior suite as well, as it wasn't that more of a jump from a balcony cabin. Like many on here we are confused about what is included in a junior suite. Thanks for above link and for all the comments... Really helps.

Edited by clgaryguy

Yes, JS Cabins are included in the new Royal Suite Program on Oasis class and Anthem.

Here are the benefits for those booked in a JS under the new Royal Suite Program on Oasis Class and Anthem:

Sea Class (Family connected junior suite, family suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Junior Suite)

Find in these spacious suites premium touches like upgraded linens and specialty in-room amenities, and enjoy exclusive dining privileges at Coastal Kitchen

Suite benefits include

Specialty Bottled Water

Upgraded Bathroom Amenities by Hermes, Ferragamo and L'OCCITANE

Luxury pillowtop mattress

Suite restaurant-Coastal Kitchen (dinner only)

There is no Gold Card on Oasis Class nor Anthem any more. Here is a link explaining the new colors for the SeaPass cards on Quantum and Oasis Class ships. Even JS cabins get a different color SeaPass Card: http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/s...postcount=3720