Anthem fees for activities

I've done some searches but come up short. Is there a post or concise list of activities and fees involved on Anthem of the Seas?

Tia

If you are asking only about activities and which ones have fees, the answer is "almost none."

Flowrider is free; private lessons cost extra.

iFly is free; some people have been told that repeat flights cost extra. I "flew" twice on the Quantum and was not charged.

No other activities have fees. (I do not consider the arcade games "an activity".

If you are asking only about activities and which ones have fees, the answer is "almost none."

Flowrider is free; private lessons cost extra.

No other activities have fees. (I do not consider the arcade games "an activity".

What about bumper cars? Is there a place to find the fees for multiple flights or private lessons or does it vary with ship, etc?

Bumper cars should be free (can someone that has already been on the ship confirm?)

Some of the activities you can check the price on the Cruise Planner. For my Anthem sailing on July 14th I can see the prices for the Flowrider private lessons, but since I'm from Brazil they are in Brazilian Reais. It shows up for me as 250 BRL, so around 70 USD in today's exchange rate.

On my Cruise Planner I can only book the complimentary iFly flight, so I don't have the prices for additional ones.

There is no charge for bumper cars. We went on and then got back in line and went again. It's a hit a miss - sometimes mobbed, sometimes hardly anyone. Great fun. I was afraid it would jolt my back but they are very padded bumpers and the bumps are nothing that would jolt you. I just went after my husband the entire time and bumped him as much as I could!! Lol.

I've done some searches but come up short. Is there a post or concise list of activities and fees involved on Anthem of the Seas?

Tia

Bumper cars are free, roller skating , trapeze school, i fly (first time ) and North Star, rock climbing wall are all free

Edited by SportsFanatic

We just departed the wonderful Anthem of the Seas (May 5-14, 2016) and I believe we did every possible activity it had to offer, or we at least tried! The only one we were unable to do was Rock Climbing because they had it closed 85% of the time due to high winds. The activities guys told us that it is even worse because it's located on the side of the ship... easy enough to solve though, if you really want to try it find a time while the ship is in port if possible!

Anyways... the following activities were FREE:

1: North Star (Reservations recommended or you will have to attempt to get on in stand by)

2: I-Fly (Reservations recommended or you will have to attempt to get on in stand by) We were actually able to do this twice because others had cancelled their reservations and we found it on the Royal IQ app. Our initial reservation was cancelled due to rain and too much water in the tunnel and they re-booked us later in the week. This was AWESOME and we highly recommend!

3: Bumper Cars- As many times as you'd like!

4: Roller Skating- As many times as you'd like!

5: Trapeze School- I would recommend showing up at the beginning of the time slot listed as they only give out 40 wrist bands for each 2 hour time slot!

6: Ping Pong- The guys had a ton of fun playing ping pong multiple days!

7: Foosball

8: Rock Climbing

9: FlowRider- Stand up or Boogie Boarding in the open times listed in the Compass.

10: Puzzle Break- Right outside of the Seaplex... it was a lot of fun!

11: Dodgeball tournaments in the Seaplex

12: Basketball/Soccer in the Seaplex

13: Xbox Area- Upper level of the Seaplex

14: Fitness Center

15: Pool Tables- Music Hall, deck 4 (I believe)

ADDITIONAL FEE

1: Air Hockey

2: Arcade

3: Private Lessons on Flow Rider

I don't think I'm forgetting any of the activities we did or that were asked about! There was so much to do and we had an amazing time! If I think of anything else, I'll add it in another post! Enjoy your cruise!! :D

Edited by sammydh82

Just wanted to add that we did the Puzzle Break last week and it was a lot of fun. It takes an hour, but it's a great brain teaser and you get to play with others so it's a fun team activity as well. You have to sign up in the SeaPlex and they don't advertise it much. I highly recommend it to anyone. There is nothing scary or stressful and you don't need to have any kind of physical prowess like on some of the other items.

Tom

We just departed the wonderful Anthem of the Seas (May 5-14, 2016) and I believe we did every possible activity it had to offer, or we at least tried! The only one we were unable to do was Rock Climbing because they had it closed 85% of the time due to high winds. The activities guys told us that it is even worse because it's located on the side of the ship... easy enough to solve though, if you really want to try it find a time while the ship is in port if possible!

Anyways... the following activities were FREE:

1: North Star (Reservations recommended or you will have to attempt to get on in stand by)

2: I-Fly (Reservations recommended or you will have to attempt to get on in stand by) We were actually able to do this twice because others had cancelled their reservations and we found it on the Royal IQ app. Our initial reservation was cancelled due to rain and too much water in the tunnel and they re-booked us later in the week. This was AWESOME and we highly recommend!

3: Bumper Cars- As many times as you'd like!

4: Roller Skating- As many times as you'd like!

5: Trapeze School- I would recommend showing up at the beginning of the time slot listed as they only give out 40 wrist bands for each 2 hour time slot!

6: Ping Pong- The guys had a ton of fun playing ping pong multiple days!

7: Foosball

8: Rock Climbing

9: FlowRider- Stand up or Boogie Boarding in the open times listed in the Compass.

10: Puzzle Break- Right outside of the Seaplex... it was a lot of fun!

11: Dodgeball tournaments in the Seaplex

12: Basketball/Soccer in the Seaplex

13: Xbox Area- Upper level of the Seaplex

14: Fitness Center

15: Pool Tables- Music Hall, deck 4 (I believe)

ADDITIONAL FEE

1: Air Hockey

2: Arcade

3: Private Lessons on Flow Rider

I don't think I'm forgetting any of the activities we did or that were asked about! There was so much to do and we had an amazing time! If I think of anything else, I'll add it in another post! Enjoy your cruise!! :D

Classes in the Workshop may have a fee. Actually it´s not for the class but for the kit (jewelry making, scrapbooking). The first kit should be for free, more are for sale (usually 4.95 USD for small kits, 9.95 USD for large kits).

Fitness classes like yoga and pilates or spinning / boot camp do have a fee. Yoga/pilates should be 12 USD (+ 18% service charge).

steamboats