Allure of the Seas - Photo Journal - April 17-24, 2016

This was Captain Johnny's last full day in command of Allure. The crew gave him a warm send-off. It was a privilege to have sailed with him.

IMG_1309_zpsqlow0nih.jpg

IMG_1312_zps4ypbjzo3.jpg

IMG_1314_zpsifgjmzpc.jpg

Thank you cake from the WJ crew to the guests. It was yummy.

IMG_1315_zps3gucfist.jpg

Edited by Pratique

IMG_1318_zps7nk6nipi.jpg

IMG_1319_zpsznennydl.jpg

Day 7 - Florida Straits. Well you couldn't beat the weather. April seems like a great time of year to sail the Caribbean.

IMG_1321_zpsuxnrbkgf.jpg

IMG_1322_zpswetwydl5.jpg

The entire complement and passengers of Song of Norway could fit onto four of Allure's 18 lifeboats.

IMG_1324_zpsitznfn04.jpg

Edited by Pratique

Well that's about it. Here is a link to a short video for those of you who, like me, love the sound of the sea.

We can't wait to sail again on Allure of the Seas or one of her sister ships!

We have done behind the scenes before. Do you think it is worth it on another ship?

Probably not, unless you are really curious. They do a great job answering questions that are specific to the ship.

Thanks for sharing. We will be on the Allure next March with our daughter and her family. Our grandchildren will not find out until just before. I was going to have a puzzle made with a collage of pictures from the Allure. When they finish the puzzle they will find out about our vacation. Do you mind if I use some of your excellent pictures for the puzzle?

Thanks for sharing. We will be on the Allure next March with our daughter and her family. Our grandchildren will not find out until just before. I was going to have a puzzle made with a collage of pictures from the Allure. When they finish the puzzle they will find out about our vacation. Do you mind if I use some of your excellent pictures for the puzzle?

That is a clever idea! Feel free to use the photos that I posted in this thread for your puzzle. Thanks for asking first.

How was Falmouth? Did you do an Excursion? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We stayed on the ship and enjoyed the sunshine, quiet pools and already-paid-for food. It was like being on a super luxurious yacht. The ship's sound system even played some yacht rock. They get it too. ;)

Edited by Pratique