just off Adventure - great trip!

We just got off Adventure yesterday. I'll be writing a detailed review soon, but wanted to let everyone know it was a great time. The ship is dated - yes, but it is clean, maintained, friendly staff, good food and great service! This was my 16th cruise, I'm in my late 40's and very active. I'm posting this because there are a LOT of negatives being said and I did NOT see anything bad on this trip. We have done Voyager class, Freedom, and Oasis so I'm certainly not a novice to cruising and have a lot to compare to. We are looking to book another trip on Adventure next year - after the drydock refurbs, but would not hesitate to book again sooner.

If anyone has ANY questions - post on and I'll try to answer. I have all 7 days of compasses and took photos of each day menu - including desserts.

Again, any questions just ask....

Robin

Looking forward to your review... I think we'll have the same itinerary, so I'd love to hear about it [emoji3]. Glad you had a great time!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

We did the following, St Maarten (Bernard's Tours), St Kitts ( Shipwreck Beach), Antigua ((Stingray City), St Lucia (COSOL Tours), Barbados (shopping downtown). Happy cruising!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. We had the pleasure of sailing on the Adventure of the Seas twice. Fantastic ship and itinerary.

I'm looking forward to reading your complete review. I hope you post pictures of your shore excursions as well as those you took aboard the ship.

Agree with the OP. There is something about the Voyager class ships. These ships were and still are trail blazers. In the recent past,Voyager of the Seas began sailing Asia. We cruised on the AdventureOS a few years back. Great Ship, Great Crew, Great itinerary, Great Food, Great Time. You will love it.

We head out on Adventure on Saturday and can't wait! Do you know if the internet is VOOM on board? I received an email offering 30% off VOOM if you order before you go, but I can't find confirmation that VOOM is actually on Adventure. Did you use internet?? TIA

We head out on Adventure on Saturday and can't wait! Do you know if the internet is VOOM on board? I received an email offering 30% off VOOM if you order before you go, but I can't find confirmation that VOOM is actually on Adventure. Did you use internet?? TIA

Royal is calling it VOOM, but it is not the fast internet that's on Oasis class.

I was on same cruise with OP and actually still onboard.

Pre-purchase the internet as it won't be cheaper onboard. I have had it for both cruises and purchased the Surf one device for a total of $63.63 for each week.

We just got off Adventure yesterday. I'll be writing a detailed review soon, but wanted to let everyone know it was a great time. The ship is dated - yes, but it is clean, maintained, friendly staff, good food and great service! This was my 16th cruise, I'm in my late 40's and very active. I'm posting this because there are a LOT of negatives being said and I did NOT see anything bad on this trip. We have done Voyager class, Freedom, and Oasis so I'm certainly not a novice to cruising and have a lot to compare to. We are looking to book another trip on Adventure next year - after the drydock refurbs, but would not hesitate to book again sooner.

If anyone has ANY questions - post on and I'll try to answer. I have all 7 days of compasses and took photos of each day menu - including desserts.

Again, any questions just ask....

Robin

This is great news indeed! I will be boarding her next Saturday!