What's up with the Vision 2017?

We went ahead and also booked the 11 Aug sailing as we have a group of 8 and it is hard to find a time when we can all go. If it turns out that something other than "inventory maintenance" is going on (which I have a feeling it is!) and they offer some "perks" for changing, I will certainly try and argue my point with them!

I just got off of a webinar with Royal Caribbean and at the beginning they said to type any questions into the question box, so I asked them to address what is happening to the Vision sailings. At the end, they didn't answer ANY questions so why bother to tell us to ask?? Grrrr.....

This is so frustrating!

If it is a redeployment - I don't see why they would schedule an early TA instead of keeping the same September and October published schedule from Venice :( Don't all TA's leave Europe by November anyway?

The sailings must not have been selling well at all.....

Really! That is awesome news and thanks for posting.

I looked earlier this evening so it must have just been updated. However, the cruise I was looking at was $791pp and now it is $1248 :(

Edited by LEtue

We are booked on Legend for May 18 2017 and it shows as sold out on RCCL website and not even showing at all on some others. I called RCCL and spoke to the supervisor. I was told that our sailing is not cancelled. They said they are doing inventory. I asked how long does it take and was told a few weeks. The sold out sign was already there about 2 weeks ago, but the sold out sign was already there from before.

Legend May 18th 2017 is back on the website for sale !!!

Janice.

We are booked on the Vision, (4 of us), for a 14 day cruise in August 2017, (2x7 day cruises back to back), Its worth mentioning that we dont have to change cabins for 2nd week

1st one on 13th Aug, Venice to Corfu, return to Venice on 20th.

2nd one on 20th Aug, Venice to the Greek Islands, reurn to Venice on 27th.

We have done this cruise many times, and its really enjoyable. I only mention it just in case it may be of interest to you.

Rod. (UK)

I'm guessing my 9/26/17 Vision is cancelled as well. And there is nothing similar. Bummed. Every time I book the Med on Royal, my ship gets redeployed.

Highly likely, since we are now booked on the Vision out of Quebec on 9/20 for 11 nights.

Janice.

We are booked on the Vision, (4 of us), for a 14 day cruise in August 2017, (2x7 day cruises back to back), Its worth mentioning that we dont have to change cabins for 2nd week

1st one on 13th Aug, Venice to Corfu, return to Venice on 20th.

2nd one on 20th Aug, Venice to the Greek Islands, reurn to Venice on 27th.

We have done this cruise many times, and its really enjoyable. I only mention it just in case it may be of interest to you.

Rod. (UK)

Pretty sure you mean Rhapsody or Legend because Vision is doing 10 and 11 nights in August 2017. I'm on the 8/11/17 sailing and that is an 11 night, the following sailing (not posted yet) will be a 16 night Transatlantic to Bayonne on 8/22/17

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Just received email confirmation that all three of our Vision cruises have been canceled. :mad:

Boo hiss. I'm awaiting a similar email from my TA. Were you offered anything as compensation for switching to a different ship/itinerary?