10/22 Oosterdam Dining Change - No, I'm not kidding...

heavenly

I don't think you will be dining alone very much. If we have open dining on NOORDAM in February.... look for us around the ship... if Ruth and I are in the mood for a table bigger than 2, you are most welcome to join us!

On the Noordam in Feb, no. On any group cruise, no. But on any "quickies," like last Feb or this coming Jan, yes. That's the problem.

Afterall us gezzards will be gone soon so the company must migrate it's policies to the lifestyles of the next generation. While most of us here don't like it, them are the brutal facts.

I don't know who you're talking about, but this "gezzard" is only 48 years old. I plan to hang around for at least another 40 years. That's a LOT of cruise dollars ... given how much I cruise now. :)

Will it be e-mailable? :D I'd sell my soul to read it.

LOL ... I hope I don't have to write it. But, if I do, I'll be sure to e-mail you a copy of it. :)

I've started to think of this potential change as an opportunity. If HAL eliminates fixed dining at the later hour then there's no reason I shouldn't look to see what other lines have to offer. Certianly Princess would be a possibility---they're even in the same family so any repeater discounts would be available.

Crystal is another possibility. I couldn't sail them as often since the fare is so much higher, but I believe I could mix comfortably with the passenger base. (I can hear the "there goes the neighborhood" sounds even now.;) )

LOL ... I've also go Celebrity on my list to check out. The problem is that these lines are turning into carbon-copies of each other ... meaning that there's NO (or little) true variety. :( What's he fun in that??? I'm reminded of that commercial I've seen lately of a guy in a green polo shirt standing in front of a house. He's talking. As he talks, he keeps changing into different people -- it's the same guy, but dressed up as a guy, then a girl, then a guy, then a girl -- and the house behind him changes each time too. At the end the last one -- a girl -- says "if everyone were the same, that'd be creepy." YES ... that's right ... that's a creepy commercial. And that's happening to the cruise lines.

If the ultimate decision is that I won't be around HAL forever (natch) so I might as well be replaced now (:eek: ) then perhaps I should consider cooperating.

You know---kinda like: you can't fire me; I quit.

EXACTLY. I wonder ... can HAL pick up enough new, periodic, uncommitted passengers to replace their existing, loyal passenger base? They've got a lot of ships, and a lot of cabins to sell. Sure, perhaps they can piss a few of us more traditional ones us off and get away with it. But how many people do they think they can piss off, repeatedly, and still have a passenger base LEFT? HAL used to be known for having one of the most loyal passenger bases in the industry. That day is either gone, or it is quickly going away, because Seattle is dipping into he "stupid pills."

I wonder ... is there anyone we know who can buy enough Carnival stock that we could hold a stockholders rebellion, put in a new chairman, overturn the leadership at HAL, and revert to the traditional style of cruising? I doubt it. I know my two dollars in the bank won't do it. I have 100 shares of stock ... not even remotely close enough to stage a stock holders revolt.

Re: beepers--Would they even work on a HAL ship if one went to a lounge for a drink while waiting to be "beeped"? It seems to me that the distance between the Ocean Bar and the Dining Rooms would be too great for them to work.

I, too, oppose such a dining change. But, as an "I", I have met many interesting fellow cruisers during open seating breakfast and lunch and would expect the same thing to happen if dinner would become an anytime dining situation.

My main opposition to this is that I would not get to know my Stewards (and them, me) and my tablemates as well as I would like. Plus, the 5:30 P. M. dinner time is just ridiculous! Unless, of course, you believe in the cliche: Early to Bed; early to rise; makes one healthy, wealthy, and wise.

This is an experiment on HAL's part. If it pays off for them, meaning people like it - BTW I don't) it'll probably be implemented on more ships (if not all 13 of them). I personally don't think that HAL will have any problems filling their ships no matter how many folks here complain about it

IF such ends up being the seating arrangements, that is precisely what will happen to us. We'll be eating alone. :( People will be staring at us, wondering why we're not with someone.

If January on the Oosterdam turns into that, I'll be an unhappy camper and the letter to HAL HQ will not be printable.

hasn't been my experience - perhaps I have been fortunate dining alone. Sounds a bit alarmist...'singles will be left alone'!! Occasionally I ask or am asked to join others and most of the time I find most folks are having a good time and are too busy to wonder why I am eating alone - add in the bulk that don't care and no problem..!! That said, I like to mix sometimes and enjoy company as I know u certainly do..!!

Happy cruisin'!

No Rev, I don't think that is how it would work.

Isn't that part of the problem? No one really knows how it will work. From what I've been told it will not be like breakfast or lunch but, rather, like the current assigned seating system ... only ... there will be no time set (as it is on Cunard). In other words: half the ship will have set tables and a narrowly defined (EARLY) time for dinner. After that dining time is over, and the tables are reset, the other half of the ship is free to come in and be seated for dinner at any time from 7 - 10 pm (with, as a result, dinner running to as late as 11 pm ... poor crew!). You'll still have your assigned table, but you'll not have an assigned time to arrive there. Hence, if I feel like eating at 7:30 I could easily miss, entirely, the other 7 at my table of 8 who are planning on eating at 8:30 pm.

It would be like open seating in the dining room for breakfast or lunch. You would be placed at a larger table with other folks. Anyone who takes the larger tables (and many will because everyone can't have a table for two and expect to eat at an acceptable hour) will have to expect that others are going to be seated with them.

New people every night ... new introductions. On 21 day cruises that will get VERY tiring.

I've never done open seating, but I have a cruising buddy on Princess who loves the Anytime Dining. We did traditional on our April Hawaii cruise, and found some problems with it. We had a table for eight and there were seven of us ... two other couples, plus myself and this woman and her aunt. After the first night, one of the couples switched to early seating (we were late), and the other couple tended to only come to dinner if there was something on the menu that appealed to them. Also, this other couple didn't care for formal nights and only on one of them bothered to come to the dining room at all. Thus, the three of us, on several nights, wound up eating alone. For some reason, the waiters didn't seem anxious to seat us at other tables within their station on those nights because there was always the possibility that missing diners at those tables could show up late.

Yep. One of the hazards. But that will be the kind of thing that happens EVERY NIGHT if, as I suspect, we'll have assigned tables, just no assigned time. You see ... there WILL be enough tables for the line to do this and allow for assigned tables IF they have an early set time dining for half the ship.

This cruising buddy of mine told me ... she's swearing off of traditional dining. She said that personal choice is so much better because you can always add people to your party that you meet around the ship or on excursions during the day. She also liked the convenience of being able to eat when she wanted ... an especially nice benefit if you get back from an excursion late and feel the need for a little nap before dinner.

That's nice. She should stick to lines where such is provided, and allow the rest of us -- who like traditional style -- to have a cruise line that caters to us. Why do all our lines have to become carbon-copies of each other!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

I don't think you'll ever need to worry about dining alone, Rev. In fact, I think you'll have a hard time getting a table to yourself since the few tables for two are in such demand.

Hmmmm ... IF it's like lunch and breakfast, then yes. But I doubt it. Not from what I've been told. I'll be seated at a table for 8 at 8:30, only to discover that the other 7 have already eaten and left.

Maybe I just don't see how this works.

The Rev goes to the dining room and is seated at a large table. Four others are already seated. Their orders have already been taken, and the soup arrives before the Rev even orders. This doesn't sound very pleasant to me.

I think they try to seat people at one big table at a time ... so pretty much everyone sits down within maybe five minutes or so of each other. Then they would start another big table and so on.

I think when you walk into the dining room, you are asked if you would like to dine at a larger table with others. If people are determined to remain in their own parties, then they are seated at the smaller tables. Of course, since a lot of people want tables for two, they are gonna have to wait longer for a table, and hence may be more amenable to sitting at a larger table with eight to ten other people.

Since HAL's dining times for the open seating dining are fixed, it shouldn't take long at all to fill each of the larger tables since people will be walking into the dining room in large numbers during that space of time. I'd guess it would take five minutes max to fill a large table, and while menus would be immediately provided, water glasses filled, drink orders taken, etc. immediately ... no orders would be taken until that large table was filled. That would ensure everyone is served together.

Where I think the problem is going to occur is with the shows. When will the second show occur? At 11:00 p.m.? This anytime dining experiment is going to wreck havoc with the capacity of the show lounge, because it's gonna mean that if you want to eat late and want to see the show that evening, it may be best to hit the early show and then eat. That's gonna mean standing room only at the early show if you don't get there really, really early.

Again, I am not saying I necessarily like this experiment, but I can certainly see the need for it and why HAL is trying it. Since the Vista class ships go to mostly family-style destinations, probably mostly seven-day cruises, I'd be willing to bet the comment cards have overwhelmingly screamed for this type of change. I love traditional dining, but I doubt I would enjoy it very much if I had three kids onboard with me who all had to be gotten ready for seating at a specific time. Also, what if I could only get late seating? The kids won't be able to wait that long to eat and I wind up taking them to the Lido every night for dinner. No, I would want the flexibility of having a little wiggle room in my dining plans ... especially if it was a port day and I didn't get back to the ship until it was almost time for my traditional dinner seating. Believe me, if HAL is conducting this experiment, they are only doing so because people have asked for it ... many more people than expressed interest in traditional dining.

As for the entire fleet getting leisure time dining, I don't know. Can the whole fleet accommodate it? Is the dining room large enough (two levels) on every ship ... even the smaller ones? I personally would be willing to bet that this change is only being contemplated for the Vista class ships ... the ones that are more suited to family cruising ... and the ones where this type of dining would be overwhelmingly requested. For the smaller ships ... and the more exotic itineraries ... that's where you're gonna find more of your traditional cruisers ... the ones who want everything left as is.

Just my humble opinion ...

Blue skies ...

--rita

The Rev goes to the dining room and is seated at a large table. Four others are already seated. Their orders have already been taken, and the soup arrives before the Rev even orders. This doesn't sound very pleasant to me.

Push it a bit more: The Rev goes to the dining room and is seated at a large table. Four others are already seated. Their orders have already been taken, their appetizer, salad, soup have all already been served, and they're working on their entree. By the time I get my salad they are done and leaving ... leaving me alone.

:(

Yes ... that's the kind of think I can foresee.

Plus, the 5:30 P. M. dinner time is just ridiculous! Unless, of course, you believe in the cliche: Early to Bed; early to rise; makes one healthy, wealthy, and wise.

--Ben Franklin. :) The man was smart, but obviously NOT a night owl.

I prefer Heinlein's corollary to the phrase "The early bird gets the worm" which goes like this: "The early worm DESERVES the bird." :D

hasn't been my experience - perhaps I have been fortunate dining alone. Sounds a bit alarmist...'singles will be left alone'!! Occasionally I ask or am asked to join others and most of the time I find most folks are having a good time and are too busy to wonder why I am eating alone - add in the bulk that don't care and no problem..!! That said, I like to mix sometimes and enjoy company as I know u certainly do..!!

Perhaps it's more a combination of personal character, circumstance, and past experience rather than what others may or may not actually be doing at any given instance? I've found this to be the case many times. Others MAY NOT actually be staring at me and whispering to their table mates about me, but I still FEEL as though they are. What is actually going on behind my back is irrelevant ... I still feel like people are staring, wondering "what is he doing alone at that great big table for 8?" and feeling sorry for me. It doesn't help that there have been instances when, as I'm having a nice quiet dinner alone at some restaurant while reading an engrossing book, a well-meaning couple has sent over an invitation for me to join them. They wouldn't have done that had they not been wondering what I was doing alone and discussing it with each other. In short ... I have been the object of pity in the past, and I didn't like it.

Now, put it aboard ship. Aboard ship everyone is EXPECTED to be with someone else (at least by those who are actually WITH someone else) and it can sometimes result in particularly nosey busy-bodies whispering to their spouses: "Where's his wife???? Did they have a fight? Is she not well? What happened? Oh, Hubert, go find out! See if we can help." Yes, that's happened, too. I guess I was feeling particularly naught that night, for I smiled and said "Oh, I'm sure she's feeling just fine."

"Oh? But, then, is something else wrong? You didn't have a fight or something?"

"Oh, no, not at all. I don't fight with Jesus."

"Jesus?"

"Yes ... Jesus. I'm married to the Church."

That was fun. :)

But it points out that YES, sometimes people are staring and talking about you when you're sitting, eating alone. They may not be, but it doesn't matter ... I still FEEL as though they are.

This kind of dining system may well contribute to that feeling. :(

Our experience with anytime dining on Princess is that it is handled well. The entire table is seated within a few minutes (at the most) of one another, as someone noted. Orders are taken and food served at the same time. (Of course, they're used to it ... set up for it ... and know how it works.)

If HAL implements "Leisure Dining" on a broad scale, we will either have to 1) endure it, or 2) take our business elsewhere. Simple as that.

In the case of this past week, I don't think the problem was implementing a dining room test, per se. It was the fact that it was pulled out of the blue on unsuspecting passengers who had made their plans, had them confirmed many, many months prior, and were left with no other options. Yes, that's HAL's perrogative ... but it's not the right thing to do. That, IMO, is the travesty of it all.

If HAL implements "Leisure Dining" on a broad scale, we will either have to 1) endure it, or 2) take our business elsewhere. Simple as that.

In the case of this past week, I don't think the problem was implementing a dining room test, per se. It was the fact that it was pulled out of the blue on unsuspecting passengers who had made their plans, had them confirmed many, many months prior, and were left with no other options. Yes, that's HAL's perrogative ... but it's not the right thing to do. That, IMO, is the travesty of it all.

Agreed!

If HAL does finally decide to go with anytime dining and does away with either 8pm or 8.30pm Traditional dining we will be leaving them and trying either Celebrity or Crystal, preferably Crystal.

We do enjoy meeting up with our tablemates each evening. We do not want to be put at a large table with people we haven't met before each evening. If we choose to eat in the dining room for breakfast we prefer a table for 2 but at night we do like to have a larger table but with the same people for the length of the cruise.

Jennie

On the Grand/Golden/Star Princess ships, there are 3 regular dining rooms: 1 is still standard traditional with 2 seatings and the other 2 are PC. On the smaller Sun/Dawn/Sea Princess ships, there are 2 standard dining rooms, with 1 traditional and 1 PC. You elect traditional or PC when you book. You can change from 1 to other after boarding if you decide to.

HAL can do this with the upper & lower levels -- 1 could be regular traditional and 1 being open seating.

I really don't think they would ever have the situation as described above: "...if I feel like eating at 7:30 I could easily miss, entirely, the other 7 at my table of 8 who are planning on eating at 8:30 pm..."

If you chose to have the same table & same waiter all week and were traveling alone & had not met any companions yet, there would be others coming into the DR at same time as you that would be seated at your table -- but you all would be ordering/eating about the same time. However if you had, say a table for 4 with same waiter all week, then you could invite people to dine with you. YOu would inform the Maitr'D upon entering the DR whether you had tablemates or not.

We have been on probably 5 Princess cruises with PC dining and in each case, by the 2nd night we had found a table location & waiter we liked & reserved it for each night. Then as we left the DR each evening we would tell Maitr'D when we'd be there the next night.

The big advantage was we did NOT have to wait every night til 8 or 8:30 -- we arrived at the DR at 7 or 7:30 each evening!!!!

Early on, I worried too about the show timing situation, but so far we haven't missed a show!!! We love to attend the shows!! However there are ALOT of people who NEVER go to a show -- if you read alot of the cruise reviews like I do, I am quite surprised at how many people comment that they never attended a single show!!!

I really don't think they would ever have the situation as described above: "...if I feel like eating at 7:30 I could easily miss, entirely, the other 7 at my table of 8 who are planning on eating at 8:30 pm..."

If you chose to have the same table & same waiter all week and were traveling alone & had not met any companions yet, there would be others coming into the DR at same time as you that would be seated at your table -- but you all would be ordering/eating about the same time. However if you had, say a table for 4 with same waiter all week, then you could invite people to dine with you. YOu would inform the Maitr'D upon entering the DR whether you had tablemates or not.

You're assuming that the dining room would not function with assigned seating. One pattern I've seen (the Cunard pattern) would have every person having an assigned table. At the first seating half the ship would have assigned seat AND time. At "second seating" -- i.e., for several hours after first seating is over and the tables re-set -- the other half of the ship has their assigned seats, but they're free to show up at any time until 10 pm.

I've found HAL cruisers to be the most loyal I've ever seen on these boards. It's fascinating that HAL would want to change traditional dining, when their repeat passengers are (for the most part) traditionalist when it comes to cruising.

I think a single cruiser would find this open dining to not be a good thing.

Perhaps it's more a combination of personal character, circumstance, and past experience rather than what others may or may not actually be doing at any given instance? I've found this to be the case many times. Others MAY NOT actually be staring at me and whispering to their table mates about me, but I still FEEL as though they are. What is actually going on behind my back is irrelevant ... I still feel like people are staring, wondering "what is he doing alone at that great big table for 8?" and feeling sorry for me. It doesn't help that there have been instances when, as I'm having a nice quiet dinner alone at some restaurant while reading an engrossing book, a well-meaning couple has sent over an invitation for me to join them. They wouldn't have done that had they not been wondering what I was doing alone and discussing it with each other. In short ... I have been the object of pity in the past, and I didn't like it.

Now, put it aboard ship. Aboard ship everyone is EXPECTED to be with someone else (at least by those who are actually WITH someone else) and it can sometimes result in particularly nosey busy-bodies whispering to their spouses: "Where's his wife???? Did they have a fight? Is she not well? What happened? Oh, Hubert, go find out! See if we can help." Yes, that's happened, too. I guess I was feeling particularly naught that night, for I smiled and said "Oh, I'm sure she's feeling just fine."

"Oh? But, then, is something else wrong? You didn't have a fight or something?"

"Oh, no, not at all. I don't fight with Jesus."

"Jesus?"

"Yes ... Jesus. I'm married to the Church."

That was fun. :)

But it points out that YES, sometimes people are staring and talking about you when you're sitting, eating alone. They may not be, but it doesn't matter ... I still FEEL as though they are.

This kind of dining system may well contribute to that feeling. :(

much to interested in what I am doing to worry whether others are saying about me - besides the old adage applies 'at least they are talking about me'...That said - why wld this type of dining have that much influence on single diners - still sounding a bit 'alarmist' to me anyway 'cause u simply ask to be seated with others - problem solved. I get the impression that this type of dining is becoming more and more popular so I suppose we will all have to adjust - if not - complaining probably won't help and I'll bet even the upscale lines will soon implement some type of personal choice dining - so - nowhere else to turn. Change is inevitable and the majority rules - haven't 'they' relaxed the clothing rules for that very reason?? At one time it was white tie & tails, 12 button gloves & full formal gowns for shipboard dinners with 3 class levels also - my how it has changed..even to T-shirts & shorts sometimes!!

Happy cruisin'!

Hmmmm ... IF it's like lunch and breakfast, then yes. But I doubt it. Not from what I've been told. I'll be seated at a table for 8 at 8:30, only to discover that the other 7 have already eaten and left.

I can't imagine they are going to let one person sit at a table for eight. It's just not gonna happen. My guess would be that one advantage of this anytime dining concept to the cruise line is that they won't need as many waiters to work right up until the close of dining. The tables being used will be in one section of the dining room ... and so many waiters will be assigned to serve each sub-section of that one area. I can't imagine that they are gonna have assigned tables all over the place ... so that you have one waiter way over there taking care of one table for eight ... with only one person sitting at it. Doesn't make sense.

True, your point about having to do the introduction crap every night is right on target. Anytime dining means you generally eat with different people every night ... unless, of course, you meet up with a group early in the cruise and then decide to dine together every night.

Please don't misunderstand me ... I am not necessarily in favor of this change. All I am saying is that I saw it coming a long time ago ... and I think many lines have gone to this concept. Some people have talked about booking some of the luxury lines if HAL goes this route. I hate to tell you, but I think most of the luxury lines are 100% open seating.

Like all things in this world, the face of cruising is changing. Sure, HAL will have its stalwarts who want things a certain way. But those folks are in the minority and HAL will go whichever way the wind seems to be blowing. Wanna take a wager as to what changes next? Imagine "optional" formal nights. Trust me ... give it another year or two and you'll see it.

Blue skies ...

--rita

I am reading this thread on and off granted I have only been on 1 HAL cruise and have another booked but I really like HAL and have to wonder....WHAT IS NEXT??? a MEGA SHIP OF OVER 3000 PAX with a par 72 PGA style golf coiurse..Please stop the madness..HAL please stand alone and keep things status quo, do not become a what the rest of the cruise lines have become, stay true to your roots....:confused:

That said - why wld this type of dining have that much influence on single diners - still sounding a bit 'alarmist' to me anyway 'cause u simply ask to be seated with others - problem solved.

I do not know if you are single or married, but you write as if you are unaware of the nature of our culture and all the MANY ways in which it discriminates against single people. Perhaps this is being a bit "alarmist" on my part ... however, please DO try to view it from a single person's point of view: this is yet another issue that makes single people feel more conspicuous and more put-upon. A couple dining alone isn't considered unusual -- indeed, some people will exclaim: "you lucky dogs!" But a single person eating alone catches people's attention -- some people will even mutter under their breath: "oh, you poor dear." Under traditional dining single people don't have to worry about being conspicuous in this manner, but this "anytime dining" may well result in single people being left alone, requiring that we do something to try and keep from being left alone. In other words, it's yet ANOTHER reminder of something which many single people would rather not be forced to face ... that they're alone.

It's kinda like the singer on the Oosterdam who, when he sang "Unchained Melody," invited all the couples to stand and dance right there where they were sitting. I was the only single person in the midst of a whole bunch of couples, and so I was left sitting, alone, while others towered over me, dancing in front of their seats. It was a very conspicuous, very uncomfortable situation. Solo-cruising can sometimes be awkward-enough without having my being alone rubbed in my face by the entertainment. The same can be said about this new dining arrangement.

I get the impression that this type of dining is becoming more and more popular so I suppose we will all have to adjust - if not - complaining probably won't help and I'll bet even the upscale lines will soon implement some type of personal choice dining - so - nowhere else to turn. Change is inevitable and the majority rules - haven't 'they' relaxed the clothing rules for that very reason?? At one time it was white tie & tails, 12 button gloves & full formal gowns for shipboard dinners with 3 class levels also - my how it has changed..even to T-shirts & shorts sometimes!!

Which is all the more reason why some of us are ANGRY and UPSET at this, and WHY we're making such a "big deal" about this and trying to be AS LOUD as we can be ... hoping that the Line will realize this is TOO MUCH. We're TIRED of the changes, and we want them to STOP.

I can't imagine they are going to let one person sit at a table for eight. It's just not gonna happen.

It's happened to me twice. Yes, even with traditional dining.

My guess would be that one advantage of this anytime dining concept to the cruise line is that they won't need as many waiters to work right up until the close of dining. The tables being used will be in one section of the dining room ... and so many waiters will be assigned to serve each sub-section of that one area. I can't imagine that they are gonna have assigned tables all over the place ... so that you have one waiter way over there taking care of one table for eight ... with only one person sitting at it. Doesn't make sense.

How can the tables being used be in one area of the dining room when the dining room has to be set to deal with the possibility that EVERYONE not in first seating shows up at 8 pm????? Anytime dining means ANYTIME dining ... and since the dining room can handle, in one seating, EVERYONE who is not in the first seating, that capacity HAS to be there. Sorry. I don't see it with the rose colored glasses. This is worse for the staff.

True, your point about having to do the introduction crap every night is right on target. Anytime dining means you generally eat with different people every night ... unless, of course, you meet up with a group early in the cruise and then decide to dine together every night.

No, it doesn't necessarily mean that you generally eat with different people every night. That's open-seating, not anytime. Anytime dining, as described from Cunard's model, has people eating at the SAME table, with the SAME people, but with the freedom to come at various times. IF HAL does it open-seating AND anytime, the situation is somewhat better (but one still has to introduce oneself over and over and over again, and you don't make the same kinds of friends as you do with traditional dining.

Please don't misunderstand me ... I am not necessarily in favor of this change. All I am saying is that I saw it coming a long time ago ... and I think many lines have gone to this concept. Some people have talked about booking some of the luxury lines if HAL goes this route. I hate to tell you, but I think most of the luxury lines are 100% open seating.

WHY DO ALL THE LINES HAVE TO BE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Like all things in this world, the face of cruising is changing. Sure, HAL will have its stalwarts who want things a certain way. But those folks are in the minority and HAL will go whichever way the wind seems to be blowing. Wanna take a wager as to what changes next? Imagine "optional" formal nights. Trust me ... give it another year or two and you'll see it.

Why don't you just poke a stick at me? Are you trying to make me scream?

This topic has really angered me beyond where I like to be angered ... to the extent that it is now harming my joy in preparing for the Westerdam on November 6th, the Noordam in Feb, and the Zaandam next October. So, I'm quitting this topic and all these threads dealing with dining time.

If HAL changes it's dining time, so be it. What I'll do I'll determine once we know the make-up of the changes.

Archived