How long before C&A points posted

Hello I've been off my last cruise for over 3 weeks now and have yet to see updated C&A points posted to my acct. I can't remember how long it took on previous cruises but this seems long to me. Anyone have any insight?

Hello I've been off my last cruise for over 3 weeks now and have yet to see updated C&A points posted to my acct. I can't remember how long it took on previous cruises but this seems long to me. Anyone have any insight?

Yes, that is too long. Mine have always posted within a week.

I would call. The update job runs 6 days after your cruise. The Crown and Anchor help desk number is 1 (800) 526-9723.

I would call. I had the same problem, just over 3 weeks back and still not posted. Called C&A had it fixed in no time. They said it take 24 hrs to post, but it took 15 minutes.

Edited by 70SS350