Hello from Harmony!

Well, Grease IS the word! This show was AMAAAAAZZZZING!!!!!! WOW!

It opened with colour, harmonious singing and fabulous dance moves, and while not a 100% copy of the movie, was a really fantastic version. The whole cast were just brilliant, especially Danny, who really did emulate John Travoltas swag very well!

Here are a few photos -

t83JBC71TlL8pf-m1KwHV_Xp8-imBHEvHgUWtn9EloQ?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

bOP576BNKLBCVYhVZ3G9SGxD0Gd55ParIAQa3j7khGg?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

vqWs8rzbbjAuFqcCStK0L6eMsrz5Ty9MELqxbx7IH0o?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

zFzKfUE4ALuzYySg7cSSP8oa_GmXjp2TASQcy9CijTw?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

6aixoeLFYXTyN-P6EP8TPghU5nmsETqcGw9xhjbJDUA?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

All in all I would say Harmony of the Seas is, without doubt, an incredible ship, not just in engineering terms, but she has all the wow factors, all the bling, all the toys, alongside some elegant dining areas, stylish yet practical cabins, and some areas of beauty and quiet (which could be much needed!)

The food was very good, and I hear they are offering traditional dining, which I think is a huge plus. The pay to dine restaurants all look worth the dollars.

The entertainment is constant, and varied throughout the ship - 90's dance along mingle in the royal promenade area, comedy clubs, jazz, ice skating, and the main headliner show, all offer amazing value for money when factored in to the cost of your cruise.

The only thing for me that i found a little odd, as this is my first mega ship - not being able to really see the sea much! But thats just me.

I think this ship will appeal to families, young and old, if you still like to have fun! oeZ9PBbxQkjht3utCFsnYIEaPehDbAz7nhCKXN5c5YA?size_mode=5

Ciao for now! Louise

Edited by louise1809

Just read on another Harmony post that many room service items now come with a $4.95 charge no matter what time of day or night served. Not sure if it was for UK travel or US travel or both. Any info on this?

All in all I would say Harmony of the Seas is, without doubt, an incredible ship, not just in engineering terms, but she has all the wow factors, all the bling, all the toys, alongside some elegant dining areas, stylish yet practical cabins, and some areas of beauty and quiet (which could be much needed!)

The food was very good, and I hear they are offering traditional dining, which I think is a huge plus. The pay to dine restaurants all look worth the dollars.

The entertainment is constant, and varied throughout the ship - 90's dance along mingle in the royal promenade area, comedy clubs, jazz, ice skating, and the main headliner show, all offer amazing value for money when factored in to the cost of your cruise.

The only thing for me that i found a little odd, as this is my first mega ship - not being able to really see the sea much! But thats just me.

I think this ship will appeal to families, young and old, if you still like to have fun! oeZ9PBbxQkjht3utCFsnYIEaPehDbAz7nhCKXN5c5YA?size_mode=5

Ciao for now! Louise

Thank you for your review! Thank you for sharing your time, just read entire thread, very informative. Have a great time!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

I'm on harmony now and drink prices are 20% more than online. 59+tip for pp

Could you have a look at Internet prices for me?

Hope you have a fantastic cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

As I seem to have technical photo issues, here is a link to the whole album we created while on harmony, third time lucky!

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/in1n6dffypjjlez/AAD1pbBF9wmnARHqxXmF3uIya

Great photos, great thread, thank you for sharing! We can't wait until we see Harmony in January, especially after seeing the photos. It looks as though you had a very nice time onboard. :)

Johnny Rockets was insanely busy but worth the wait! Yummy burgers and milkshakes to die for.

Sorry, Johnny Rockets burgers are not worth the wait on land or at sea....but those shakes are to die for.....at least one shake is a requirement on every sailing, when the ship has a JR onboard.

All in all I would say Harmony of the Seas is, without doubt, an incredible ship,..........

I think this ship will appeal to families, young and old, if you still like to have fun!

Ciao for now! Louise

Our first time on an Oasis class ship was a few years ago on Allure and we came away with the same feeling that as a mega ship she was wonderful, except from our CP balcony we had no view of the ocean and we missed that.....we did know from the start the balcony did not have an OV, but never thought we would miss seeing the ocean, since we thought there would be plenty of other places around ship to see it.

But except for walking on the pool deck there isn't a lot of places to see the ocean from.

So we remedied that. On our upcoming HOTS sailing in February we booked the last cabin nearest the Aqua Theater, so we can at any time walk onto our balcony and viola, see the ocean....and lots more!

Sorry, Johnny Rockets burgers are not worth the wait on land or at sea....but those shakes are to die for.....at least one shake is a requirement on every sailing, when the ship has a JR onboard.

Just goes to show you how subjective a topic food can be. I am not a meat eater, normally, but I do enjoy JR's burgers. :)

Sounds fun! Can't wait for the second Harmony launch cruise RCCL have from Barcelona June 5:th when I'll be on for two nights. [emoji41] Hopefully it'll be warm and sunny so that I can try the water slides! Yey. I hope it's okay to drink and slide... [emoji898]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Could you have a look at Internet prices for me?

Hope you have a fantastic cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

http:/ /imgur. com/SiFacTE

thanks. here's the prices...remove the spaces in the URLs. not sure why I can't use imgur link directly

13/12/9 per day per device for the trip (1/2/4). or 20 a day for surf.