Are you kidding

Seems pretty much the norm.

Well, if there is not a pretzel roll bun for my hot dog then I wouldn't even dare go on that cruise. (just kidding I actually saw someone put that as a preference of one ship over another):D

If you have sailed on the ship, then I respect that you are entitled to your opinion, if you have not I respectfully state that you do not know what you are talking about.

I had the pleasure of sailing on the first 4 sailings, and yes I saw some small issues on the first 2, ( for which we all received generous compensation) but now the ship is sailing as expected. Yes I know there are still some shows to be finalized but the actual ship is operating well and the staff are amazing.

We enjoyed our time on board and cannot wait to return, which we will do soon.

Sounds like the Harmony is one HUGE hot mess right now. All kinds of problems with it. Can't believe they even let it sail the way it is.

If you have sailed on the ship, then I respect that you are entitled to your opinion, if you have not I respectfully state that you do not know what you are talking about.

I had the pleasure of sailing on the first 4 sailings, and yes I saw some small issues on the first 2, ( for which we all received generous compensation) but now the ship is sailing as expected. Yes I know there are still some shows to be finalized but the actual ship is operating well and the staff are amazing.

My sentiments exactly!.....K.O.

I agree with the OP. Royal Caribbean definitely dropped the ball on this one. How can you leave out the Solarium Pool? It's all about choices right? Well now they've taken that choice away. I have yet to see mentioned the now lack of walk-in steps as opposed to the ladders in the other pools. What about the elderly or handicapped guests that can't do the ladders but would've been able to use the walk-in steps to the pool? No consideration to them. But there's slides for the kids though. :mad:

Well said Chip and I would certainly agree with your first paragraph.

I agree with the OP. Royal Caribbean definitely dropped the ball on this one. How can you leave out the Solarium Pool? It's all about choices right? Well now they've taken that choice away. I have yet to see mentioned the now lack of walk-in steps as opposed to the ladders in the other pools. What about the elderly or handicapped guests that can't do the ladders but would've been able to use the walk-in steps to the pool? No consideration to them. But there's slides for the kids though. :mad:

Adults like slides

Don't most pools have those lift chairs

Hot tubs are used more in every solarium I've visited

Oasis solarium pool always draws complaints

Not sure, but does the Harmony solarium have more hot tubs than oasis

Misting thingy is kinda cool

Did I say many adults like slides :D

Adults like slides

Hot tubs are used more in every solarium I've visited

Not sure, but does the Harmony solarium have more hot tubs than oasis

Misting thingy is kinda cool

That is if course if you can find someone to operate the lift. staff in short supply around the pool area, also yes some older people do like the slides, but not all by a long way. Just think what it could do to hip/knee replacements, the insurance is high enough as it is if you mention that you are going to use slides etc. I think the price would probably double. Useless you take a chance that is.

Adults like slides

People don't complain about the Oasis solarium pool because it's there, they complain about it because it is small. The solution should have (could have) been make it bigger, not get rid of it. If they can make the solarium bigger they certainly could have made the pool bigger too.

I do like slides though!:) Always wanted them on RCCL ships.

Every RC ship does have a lift for one pool. Now finding someone to operate said lift is a whole other story.

Edited by ryano

Well, to get me through until my cruise on Harmony in October 2017, I just booked a baby 3 day cruise on Harmony this coming November, so I can see first hand about this ridiculous Solarium situation. I'm doing it for research. :rolleyes:

And I bet, even without a pool in the solarium, that I'll have a great time. The pool will be missed, though!

Edited by pharaoh

Well, to get me through until my cruise on Harmony in October 2017, I just booked a baby 3 day cruise on Harmony this coming November, so I can see first hand about this ridiculous Solarium situation. I'm doing it for research. :rolleyes:

And I bet, even without a pool in the solarium, that I'll have a great time. The pool will be missed, though!

Can you construct the pool for us prior to our embarkation? We are on her days after you. :p