Bringing bottled water aboard?

I know this has been asked and answered many times, but please remind me what is the latest information? Are we or are we not allowed to bring bottled water aboard and how much can we bring per person? Thanks for your patience.

...Sorry, no bottles of water or plastic bottles of any sort.

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

From https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2633/~/liquor-and-beverage-policy

CANs and CARTONs - no plastic bottles. Basically nothing you could refill and reseal.

If you plan to purchase the Cheers package, bottled water from the bars is now included in that too. Just wanted to throw that in there too to save anyone from spending the $4 to buy a case from Carnival if they were buying Cheers.

When going into port I usually buy a large bottle of cold water in the bag that hangs over your shoulder. Since the water bottle policy change, can you still bring what you don't finish back on board or do you have to dump it before reboarding?

Thanks,

I know this has been asked and answered many times, but please remind me what is the latest information? Are we or are we not allowed to bring bottled water aboard and how much can we bring per person? Thanks for your patience.

No , purchase them 12 for 2.99.

When going into port I usually buy a large bottle of cold water in the bag that hangs over your shoulder. Since the water bottle policy change, can you still bring what you don't finish back on board or do you have to dump it before reboarding?

Thanks,

You can bring an opened bottle that you have been consuming back onboard. Or at least I did in November. It was Carnival's water as we ordered a few 12 packs to the room.

Thanks,

In my experience, no. We bought water in several ports last month and it was never questioned. I think we may have even brought on a bottle of coke one day? It seems as though the only time they are very picky about it is during home port embarkation.

If you bring a reusable water bottle (camelbak, nalgene, etc), that has to be empty at home port embarkation as well. I had to dump water in the trash once to get my bottle through security!