Wrinkles.....

What does everyone do about wrinkles in clothing? I read no steamers allowed and I am not paying to have all my tshirts pressed. So what can you suggest? I thought about buying a flatiron? Would those work to iron clothes with?

I use a very small plastic bottle with a spray top (pump) fill it with really hot water and spray the wrinkles. Hang the shirts in the closet by morning the shirts are ready to wear. No wrinkles.

Interesting...I've done something similar but then used my hairdryer on them.

I pack our clothes in packing cubes, typically fitting 8 folded shirts/tops/tees per large cube. I fold my husband's suit jacket in half with a clean unfolded large trash bag between the folds, and place it on the very top of the suitcase. Long pants are folded under the cubes, and almost never, in nearly 30 years of traveling have I had a problem with wrinkled clothes:)

http://www.ebags.com/category/travel-accessories/packing-aids/packing-cubes?lastsearchterm=packing+cubes

Put on your swimsuit - spend all day, every day in the solarium pool ..... problem solved! You're welcome. :D

Of course, that much time in the water will present a whole new "wrinkle" problem .... :rolleyes:

I pack our clothes in packing cubes, typically fitting 8 folded shirts/tops/tees per large cube. I fold my husband's suit jacket in half with a clean unfolded large trash bag between the folds, and place it on the very top of the suitcase. Long pants are folded under the cubes, and almost never, in nearly 30 years of traveling have I had a problem with wrinkled clothes:)

http://www.ebags.com/category/travel-accessories/packing-aids/packing-cubes?lastsearchterm=packing+cubes

We also use the pack-it cubes and folders. Clothes wrinkle when they move around in your luggage. The cubes and folders keep items neatly and tightly arranged so that they do not move around.

I use the folders for pants and dress shirts and the cubes for t-shirts and shorts.

I am also a fond believer in rolling my clothes but if it's something I want wrinkle-free, I will use plastic dry cleaner bags. i.e. putting my dress in a bag but without hangar, roll up making sure the plastic gets rolled with the layers. Don't roll too tightly. The plastic is very slippery and the clothes seem to slide around rather than crease. I usually have extra room in my suitcases so to keep everything from sliding around, I tightly fill all the empty spaces with the <blown up> packing pillow (like the ones we get with Amazon packages). Unpacking in the cabin, all the 'pillows' get popped and put in the garbage. I don't need them for the trip home at the end.

For items I need to be wrinkle free, I put a cleaner's bag inside the item and outside the item, then fold carefully or hang. It really prevents further wrinkles. The item sort of slips/slides inside the plastic. Done this for years for work travel!

We also carefully fold items and pack them in 2 gallon zip-loc bags. Usually put several items in a bag and squeeze out the air. Easier to pack, more room in the luggage and keeps things together. Leftover routine from packing summer campers! LOL.

Ont he other hand - it's vacation. The wrinkles will fall out.......

Cheers!!