Persian Garden Fees

quilter49

I am looking for information on the cost of the Persian Gardens for 1 week. I am Elite on Princess, but am surprising my sister with a cruise this fall. She loves the relaxation beds in the spa. I was wondering what the costs would be for the week? I appreciate any help!

I am looking for information on the cost of the Persian Gardens for 1 week. I am Elite on Princess, but am surprising my sister with a cruise this fall. She loves the relaxation beds in the spa. I was wondering what the costs would be for the week? I appreciate any help!

Did you call Celebrity and ask THEM?:)

A one-day pass costs $25. Guests who book an Aqua Class stateroom have complimentary access to the Persian Garden throughout their cruise.

It is reported that on the first day on ship tours they offer a limited number of passes for complete cruise for 199 -299 per couple

On M class the PG are not very enticing..no heated loungers..just a heated bench,,,, no windows, dark interior locatoin,... rainshowers often not functioning properly..

On S class they are awesome ....heated loungers, open views..etc...

Look for pass prices when u board...u can visit the spa & on some ships they have booking tables just outside the entrance to the buffet!

This is the information that I received from Canyon Ranch last month:

"A 1 day pass is $25, 3 days/$50, and 6 days/$75. These prices are per person."m

I could not find the information for the fees on the Celebrity website. I did not call Celebrity because I find the information from cruise critic customers wonderful and up to date. I went through a bunch of threads before posting to try to find the answer myself, but nothing was recent.

I appreciate those who took the time to answer my question.

I could not find the information for the fees on the Celebrity website. I did not call Celebrity because I find the information from cruise critic customers wonderful and up to date. I went through a bunch of threads before posting to try to find the answer myself, but nothing was recent.

Absolutely, the whole point of the forum for people to help, I often use it as a knowledge base. If people didn't ask I would never be off the phone to Celebrity as their website is horrendous.

The Persian Garden and Relaxation Room* is complimentary for AquaClass guests only.

A limited number of passes (on a first come, first served basis) for access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room are offered to other guests onboard at the following rates:

• 1 Day - $25.00
  • 3 Days - $50.00
  • 6 Days - $75.00

*Please note that the Relaxation Room is ONLY available on Solstice Class ships, it is not available on the solsticized ML class ships.

You are so right! This forum is more up-to-date than Celebrity's web site.

On Infinity now to Alaska. $79 for the week BUT the PG is not worth it. Dark, dreary and several showers not working in that you can't adjust the valved properly. Besides you can't see or read any labels because they are outdated. Real disappointment.

• 1 month later...

While you can purchase a pass it does not guarantee that there will be space! We have booked Aqua for our cruises on Celebrity and expected to use the PG, but, there are only 12 benches and nearly a hundred Aqua cabins and who knows how many passes sold. Bottom line is that often there is no room or a line waiting for a lounger. Mid afternoon to early evening are the busiest times, while mornings are the slowest. Also going after 8pm is the best availability, and open till 10pm.

Enjoy,

Hal

While you can purchase a pass it does not guarantee that there will be space! We have booked Aqua for our cruises on Celebrity and expected to use the PG, but, there are only 12 benches and nearly a hundred Aqua cabins and who knows how many passes sold. Bottom line is that often there is no room or a line waiting for a lounger. Mid afternoon to early evening are the busiest times, while mornings are the slowest. Also going after 8pm is the best availability, and open till 10pm.

Enjoy,

Hal

I guess it is all depends on how many AQ guests like PG. I have sailed in AQ many times and never had to wait for a lounger. Usually we like to go before dinner - around 4 pm.