IMG_3500_zpsx83n7zfc.jpg

IMG_3507-001_zpssgta2tlr.jpg

Moving back outside , it was time to meet our engine

IMG_3513_zpsn5cb0cd5.jpg

# 8 Fenella

IMG_3495_zpsv6ihxw2f.jpg

And here's Fenella linking up :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8cty4wfMc4

Edited by scubacruiserx2

Did he like James ? Tyler also liked Thomas and Gordon . It was funny to see in the museum that the engines had names and numbers , like in the Thomas stories . :) :D

I think he liked most of them, James included but the engines he liked to play with most were the three I mentioned. :D

Yes , especially Fenella !

Ans speaking of useful , we are in the Red zone and must put up shutters and secure the outside property , as soon as the sun comes up . :eek:

wind_zpsjthfdvva.jpg

I put up my shutters up yesterday and brought in my patio furniture, just barely enough room for my cars in the garage. Good Luck to you and be safe.

And meanwhile , on a island next to Sodor , we heard the " all aboard " .

IMG_3516-001_zpshmxzilt1.jpg

Places everyone .

IMG_3515_zpsuskddtny.jpg

IMG_3517_zpsk1wzydyf.jpg

And we're off , huffing , puffing and whistling !

IMG_3525_zpsw9u7cvfi.jpg

On the way toward Douglas

IMG_3521_zpsq8hafzvt.jpg

Anyone for Ballasalla ?

IMG_3532_zpsc33u2gft.jpg

As always I am really enjoying following along on your amazing trip! I hope you and your family stay safe over the next several days! Evelyn, Lake Worth.

Thank Evelyn for going along with us . And likewise for you and yours . Tomorrow night we have our uninvited guest joining us and hopefully - he won't stay long !! ;)

Yes , especially Fenella !

Ans speaking of useful , we are in the Red zone and must put up shutters and secure the outside property , as soon as the sun comes up . :eek:

wind_zpsjthfdvva.jpg

Hope you don't get hit too hard by Matthew! So sad to see all the damage that has been done in the islands.

We will get wind and rain, but nowhere near what people clloser to the east coast will get. We have stocked up on supplies and battened down the hatches. I think we are ready for what we are expected to get.

Tomorrow night we have our uninvited guest joining us and hopefully - he won't stay long !! ;)

Yes we hope he moves quickly and stays out to sea. Very scary scenario here in Vero Beach. Take care of yourselves.....and hopefully we will all come out the other side of this storm without too much damage....:(

Yes we hope he moves quickly and stays out to sea. Very scary scenario here in Vero Beach. Take care of yourselves.....and hopefully we will all come out the other side of this storm without too much damage....:(

We hope and pray that all will go well with you and all of the people going through this . Please stay well and inland , away from the dangerous storm surge ! :eek:

I was just looking at the live radar and saw Matthew's eye

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/weather/33401/

33a54b5e-a513-4caa-b8df-cb5fcda73841_zpsxwhgfiab.jpg

It's just North of the big , blue hole , at the arrow - headed for Nassau .

b9557361-07c2-490a-bab5-927d237e9e9f_zpsd4lwxe7r.jpg

Edited by scubacruiserx2

This may be our last post before Hurricane Matthew take our electricity for hours , days or weeks . Who knows ?

Loss of electricity also means loss of air conditioning ( it's still hot here ) and loss of running water as we have a well .

DSC07072_zps7xmmi54g.jpg

This was last night's schedule of tonight's entertainment .

DSC07096-001_zpsh78pyu3x.jpg

The house

DSC07064_zpsz7p6mbyo.jpg

DSC07050%20Stitch-001_zpse6xgb1f9.jpg

and pool area are all shuttered now , and it's time for the hunker in the bunker 2016 .

Our hearts are heavy after reading of 100 deaths in Haiti and all of the privation there , and we are very grateful for our wonderful country , and all of the opportunities , which we have had here .

Edited by scubacruiserx2

So sad for the families in an area already struggling with out having to cope with a hurricane.:(

Hopefully, the toll will not rise too much more.

Yes , let's hope that there will be no more . We have married friends from the islands (Haiti and Turks & Caicos ) who have moved here , but they are struggling as both of their respective islands have been hit and they haven't been able to contact their families . :( :(

Yes , let's hope that there will be no more . We have married friends from the islands (Haiti and Turks & Caicos ) who have moved here , but they are struggling as both of their respective islands have been hit and they haven't been able to contact their families . :( :(

That would be very difficult for them.

Gracie, I didn't realize you were in Vero Beach! Hope you and your family are staying safe.

Joe and Pat, glad to see that you're all shuttered up. Hope any power outage you may have does not last too long, and you don't have much damage.

We are a bit worred about a friend who lives in Freeport, Grand Bahama. I hope both she and her husband got out of there! They live right on the coast, so I am sure that both their home ad business sustained quite a bit of damage. Haven't heard any damage reports from Freeport yet.