Mocktails

mjaruse

Some they can't - like Mudslides where the drink gets all its flavor from the Kahlua and Bailey's Irish Cream.

I had several virgin mudslides on the Jewel in February. They tasted kinda like a chocolate shake.

• 1 month later...

When we go on the Getaway in December, I told my nine year old daughter she could have a special drink too when we have one! Are there any mocktails designed for kids? Something besides virgin daiquiris and pina coladas?

When we go on the Getaway in December, I told my nine year old daughter she could have a special drink too when we have one! Are there any mocktails designed for kids? Something besides virgin daiquiris and pina coladas?
There are Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers.

A Shirley Temple is a non-alcoholic mixed drink traditionally made with ginger ale, a splash of grenadine and garnished with a maraschino cherry based in gelatin. Modern Shirley Temple recipes may substitute lemon-lime soda or lemonade and sometimes orange juice in part, or in whole.

A Roy Rogers is a non-alcoholic mixed drink made with cola and grenadine syrup, garnished with a maraschino cherry.

There are Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers.

A Shirley Temple is a non-alcoholic mixed drink traditionally made with ginger ale, a splash of grenadine and garnished with a maraschino cherry based in gelatin. Modern Shirley Temple recipes may substitute lemon-lime soda or lemonade and sometimes orange juice in part, or in whole.

A Roy Rogers is a non-alcoholic mixed drink made with cola and grenadine syrup, garnished with a maraschino cherry.

Good suggestion. My grand daughter takes the Shirley Temple.