Diamond confusion... A little help?

Uodate: SUCCESS!!!!

I called Crown & Anchor and spoke to a very nice gentleman. I told him I am Diamond and that my live in girlfriend and her kids, are traveling with me, and that they have never been on Royal.

He happily gave us "relationship status" which he said only requires you to reside at the same address. And he said that her minor children are conferred Diamond status as well, and as John&LaLa correctly pointed out, they will NEVER be lowered from Diamond.

A shockingly easy and pleasant turn of events! Thanks for all the input!

The kids will be diamond or even go up to diamond plus if your points take you to diamond plus prior to them turning 18. Once they reach 18, they will maintain the status they have reached based on your points but will now have their own actual points. They will then need to start accumulating their own points to get them to the status they have, based on your points, and then can move on to the next level once they have reached the actual point level on their own.

Congrats.

I am via a vis another thread, happy to find that I didn't provide you any misinformation in my post. That would have been horrible, and I would have felt very bad.

On another topic, I am old enough to remember Dean Martin's tv show in the 60s and 70s, and his girl dancers called "gold diggers", are you sure that your GF and children are not diamond diggers? :D. That was an elaborate funny for anyone wanting to be offended. :D. Vis a vis that other thread... One has to be careful not to be misconstrued.... And labeled as hateful.:eek:

JC

Uodate: SUCCESS!!!!

I called Crown & Anchor and spoke to a very nice gentleman. I told him I am Diamond and that my live in girlfriend and her kids, are traveling with me, and that they have never been on Royal.

He happily gave us "relationship status" which he said only requires you to reside at the same address. And he said that her minor children are conferred Diamond status as well, and as John&LaLa correctly pointed out, they will NEVER be lowered from Diamond.

A shockingly easy and pleasant turn of events! Thanks for all the input!

Oh NO!! More crowded Diamond and CL. Lol. I can just feel the hair standing out on some D, & D+ necks. Lol

I'm not trying to "stretch" anything. I was simply asking what the policy is. Having never met, I wouldn't have anticipated you wold be able to form an opinion about my relationship. But evidently you can. Good for you!:cool:

If you follow CC often, you will find many people form the Judge and Jury and they are always right. Wait for the Dog pictures if they don't like the way the thread is going.

A relationship is exactly that, if they are feel otherwise, that is only their opinion, and not necessarily that of RCCL.

Congrats.

I am via a vis another thread, happy to find that I didn't provide you any misinformation in my post. That would have been horrible, and I would have felt very bad.

On another topic, I am old enough to remember Dean Martin's tv show in the 60s and 70s, and his girl dancers called "gold diggers", are you sure that your GF and children are not diamond diggers? :D. That was an elaborate funny for anyone wanting to be offended. :D. Vis a vis that other thread... One has to be careful not to be misconstrued.... And labeled as hateful.:eek:

JC

I don't see that other thread anymore, must have gotten deleted.

I hope that is not misinformation;)

Congrats leisuretraveller!!

If you follow CC often, you will find many people form the Judge and Jury and they are always right. Wait for the Dog pictures if they don't like the way the thread is going.

A relationship is exactly that, if they are feel otherwise, that is only their opinion, and not necessarily that of RCCL.

Dog? I think you might have supplied some misinformation. Usually, it is the a dead horse being whipped, but those are bad.

JC