What's on Your Carnival Bucket List?

winddawn

Panama Canal Cruise

Hawaii Cruise

South Pacific Cruise

Bermuda Cruise

Baltic Cruise

Loved the answer for cruise 3 months continuously in winter. Did 3 weeks and LOVED it! Would do that too:D

if i cruised 3 months straight they'd have to find a tent to wrap me up in on disembarkation say and roll me off the ship. :eek: :D

but i'd do it in a heartbeat if carnival offered it. ;) :cool:

Edited by Computer Nerd

Have heard that Carnival may add this to their schedule in 2018.... does anyone have info on this?

We have really enjoyed our Carnival sailings the past few years, so I see no need to jump ship from something we like and are familiar with... BUT we really want to do Panama. suggestions welcome. thanks

Carnival should have a new Vista class ship (likely called "Horizon") online in Spring 2018 that will do a season in the Mediterranean like Vista is doing now. Haven't heard anything about a Panama Canal crossing, but with Carnival entering the Chinese market, something should happen when a ship is repositioned either to China, or to Australia to replace a ship headed to China. There's also the possibility the new Vista class ship may bump an older ship to the West Coast when it repositions to the United States in late 2018 or early 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please consider not totally limiting yourself to Carnival cruises.

There really are other mass market cruise lines that you would enjoy going to places on your bucket list. :)

Yes there are other lines but the question was about 'Your CARNIVAL bucket list.' If it had said 'cruising bucket list'.....whole different thing.

It is easy to accomplish. Just book with Princess. A superior experience in every way. You might pay more but to us it is worth it. We don't go on vacation to save money.

The reason I am here is to keep up with what is going on with Carnival. I have friends who cruise Carnival. it's not that I dislike Carnival, I just like Princess more. Last year we took my daughter, grandson and stepdaughter on the Miracle. It was a huge disappointment. My daughter remarked, this sure isn't Princess and she was right. If you like Carnival, that is fine. Princess just suits our taste better.

Can't your friends keep you informed or do they need you to disparage their choice every chance you get?

It seems that you spend more time on here 'cruising' the threads just to find a way to insert a snarky comment that usually belittles what others have said.

Your daughter is right..it sure ISN"T Princess. And thank goodness. I did that once, never again. :cool:

Have heard that Carnival may add this to their schedule in 2018.... does anyone have info on this?

We have really enjoyed our Carnival sailings the past few years, so I see no need to jump ship from something we like and are familiar with... BUT we really want to do Panama. suggestions welcome. thanks

Think they did it early this year and now they had two sailings for jan/feb next year on Pride for Panama Canal but they sold out quick. So with that in mind I am thinking they will do again maybe in 2018 early. I am hoping as it gets closer to final payment date there might be some cancelations for next years.

Edited by caribnsnrklr

On my Carnival Bucket list:

Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Magic

Panama Canal

The problem is I sail whatever comes up as a good deal - I have 2 cruises on the Pride this summer, and then next winter is Royal and Celebrity (B2B or side to side if you prefer).

For next fall, I'm debating between the 5/7 nights B2B on the Sunshine out of Charleston or the 14 night repositioning of the Vision of the Seas Bayonne to Galveston.

It just feels like I'll never get on the Sunshine if other lines keep popping up other good cruises at reasonable prices.

On my Carnival Bucket list:

Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Magic

Panama Canal

The problem is I sail whatever comes up as a good deal - I have 2 cruises on the Pride this summer, and then next winter is Royal and Celebrity (B2B or side to side if you prefer).

For next fall, I'm debating between the 5/7 nights B2B on the Sunshine out of Charleston or the 14 night repositioning of the Vision of the Seas Bayonne to Galveston.

It just feels like I'll never get on the Sunshine if other lines keep popping up other good cruises at reasonable prices.

I'm guilty of that too. Carnival has been throwing freebies at me the last couple years, so I just pick something from those offerings. I'm happy if I just get on the ship. I'll go anywhere as long as I can get a direct flight that isn't very long. And I've been to most of the Caribbean and Alaska ports many times. The exception is Amber Cove, but I plan to go there in November on my next freebie Carnival cruise.

I really liked Sunshine, and especially the Serenity area on that ship. And I thought Sunshine's Cucina is better than Cucina on Magic. The ambiance in the Cucina area aft is really enjoyable on Sunshine.

I hope you get to enjoy Sunshine next fall, Trisha. :-)

Bucket List change as time goes by ....

We've been lucky enough to go to "far away" places and now just want to have FUN on Caribbean cruises! :D

I like the way you think! I love the Caribbean too, even after 34 cruises there. The culture, the food, the people, and their winter weather all make it enjoyable. And it is just a short flight to get to the ship and back home.

I don't have a specific bucket list for Carnival.

We want to do an Alaskan cruise eventually, but would probably choose Princess instead of Carnival for that.

Also possibly a Hawaiian cruise, but again probably wouldn't choose Carnival for that either.

Sailing on Royal's Oasis or Allure is definitely on my bucket list.

Edited by Yvonne

On my bucket list, I would like to do the Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan. I have not yet been on a very port intensive cruise so this would be a good one that will include some ports I have not been to yet.

I would also like to do the Hawaiian and Alaska itineraries on Carnival.:cool:

I don't have a "Carnival" bucket list. I do have a "travel" bucket list that includes land vacations and cruises...whether those cruises are Carnival or not is yet TBD. The cruises on my "travel" bucket list include:

Hawaii

Alaska

Bermuda

Panama Canal

Australia

Mediterranean

Trans-Atlantic

Southern Caribbean

Edited by Warm Breezes