A few pictures of Harmony of the Seas

Pipo

These are my pictures of the Harmony of the Seas on our 6/12/16 sailing from Barcelona. I know they are few, but this was a port-intensive cruise, and I couldn't spend a lot of time taking pictures around the ship. But hope you like them and have an overview of the new ship inside.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Album: https://flic.kr/s/aHskCRqmWd

These are my pictures of the Harmony of the Seas on our 6/12/16 sailing from Barcelona. I know they are few, but this was a port-intensive cruise, and I couldn't spend a lot of time taking pictures around the ship. But hope you like them and have an overview of the new ship inside.

Nicely done. What was your cabin?

Thank you...Very nice pictures, great quality. I noticed in a couple of pictures a professional movie camera. Maybe there will be a 'Mighty Ships' episode....Lets hope.

Thank you...Very nice pictures, great quality. I noticed in a couple of pictures a professional movie camera. Maybe there will be a 'Mighty Ships' episode....Lets hope.

There was a filming crew on board for tv ads. You will see them in YouTube soon, according to one of the staff members.

They used movie cameras for staged scenes, professional portable cameras for interviews (like one you see over Super Mario), and even a drone for aerial shots. We were watching some whales, and they launched the drone to film both the ship and the whales. Can't wait for the final product.

Edited by Pipo

Very nice. Thanks for posting those. I wonder why some of the balcony dividers on the boardwalk balconies have red and white stripes.

New colorful decor.

Enjoyed your pictures!! Can you tell me if the cabin was a regular balcony cabin or junior suite? Also the picture of the different items (robes, Coke cup, two other silver cups, some lanyards, etc.), are these gifts given to everyone on the ship or just to you and your fellow cruisers for this specific cruise?

Enjoyed your pictures!! Can you tell me if the cabin was a regular balcony cabin or junior suite? Also the picture of the different items (robes, Coke cup, two other silver cups, some lanyards, etc.), are these gifts given to everyone on the ship or just to you and your fellow cruisers for this specific cruise?

This an accessible cabin, it was assigned after booking a guaranteed ocean view with balcony. The best cruise cabin I have been so far, it'a almost like a junior suite.

The Coke cup was part of my non-alcoholic beverage. The other stuff was given to very few cabins, we were lucky enough. The wine bottle I won it in the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle. The robes after asking to the cabin attendant with a big smile and an extra tip.