Minors in a different cabin

What is the age requirement for kids to be in their own cabin? I am trying to book 3 cabins on Allure and cannot find cabins next to each other for 19, 17, 16 and 15 year old kids. Does RCCL ever make exceptions to their policy?

What is the age requirement for kids to be in their own cabin? I am trying to book 3 cabins on Allure and cannot find cabins next to each other for 19, 17, 16 and 15 year old kids. Does RCCL ever make exceptions to their policy?

Kids (under 21) can be in their own cabin if it is directly beside or directly across the hall from the parents cabin. Also note that the kids must all be your own otherwise there must be an adult in the room with them.

Kids (under 21) can be in their own cabin if it is directly beside or directly across the hall from the parents cabin. Also note that the kids must all be your own otherwise there must be an adult in the room with them.

The later part is not true, there can be 1 unrelated minor for every related minor, and the 19 year old does not count as a minor for that rule

Maybe the policy has changed, or maybe it's enough to have only one of your children in the stateroom, but they let our daughter and her friend in a stateroom by themselves when they were both under 21.

What date?

The later part is not true, there can be 1 unrelated minor for every related minor, and the 19 year old does not count as a minor for that rule

Maybe the policy has changed, or maybe it's enough to have only one of your children in the stateroom, but they let our daughter and her friend in a stateroom by themselves when they were both under 21.

My mistake, I misread what someone else had posted about unrelated children.

You will just need to CALL on the phone to book. There are lots of larger families that have more kids than adults...so certainly, kids can be in a cabin without a parent. Call...tell them you need 3 rooms in close proximity to each other. It can be done.

Of course, have the deck plans in front of you so you will know what you're paying for!

Edited by cb at sea

How many cabins are you getting? When we have run into this we just book my husband in one room and me in another. Then when we get on board we go to guest relations and have them fix the room keys so my kids and their keys are associated with their cabin and my husband and mine are associated with ours. Some have also gotten extra keys to be able to open their kids cabins. Many people did this during our Spring break on Allure in 2015.

Linda

Oops just saw you wanted 3 cabins. Sorry

Edited by rocco329
Re read info

How many cabins are you getting? When we have run into this we just book my husband in one room and me in another. Then when we get on board we go to guest relations and have them fix the room keys so my kids and their keys are associated with their cabin and my husband and mine are associated with ours. Some have also gotten extra keys to be able to open their kids cabins. Many people did this during our Spring break on Allure in 2015.

Linda

Oops just saw you wanted 3 cabins. Sorry

We did the same...adults split between two cabins. If you can at least get two of the three next to or across the hall, though, it might work. I think talking to a rep would be your best bet...I'm sure they've encountered this before (and I'm sure they don't want to lose a booking for 3 cabins and 6 people!) Good luck!