Sushi on 5

I&J Cruisers

Celebrity replied to my question on their facebook page to say that there is now no provision for those in Sky and Concierge suites for the days when Luminae is closed (port days).

Yes it would be fine to cancel but we have had flights booked and paid for months ago along with hotels around the cruises. Even if we could cancel deposit free, we would lose much more than the cost of a few lunches.

I have reread my earlier post and it was slightly misleading. The cruise we are on in what is now just over a week we are in an RS and apparently can use both the Porch and Sushi on 5 as they are included int he unlimited specialities that come with the suite.

It's NOT good that when you're in a Sky or Concierge Suite you won't have any special lunch options but it IS good that those two options will be available gratis for your next cruise so you can try them out gratis and see if they're worth paying for.

I agree with your earlier assessment that they seem to make promises and then change things up as they go without thinking through the consequences.

I can see stopping at Sushi on 5 for a drink and something small as a pre-dinner or very late option but my husband is a vegan and so not sure if he'll be happy to accompany me.

Edited by chamima

One of the big incentives of booking suites was an escape from the cattle market of the Oceanview where you continually end up doing laps of the place to find an available table and then have to dine at differing times from your partner/spouse to retain that hard won table. At least bistro offered a certain outlet away from that.

Well I'm one of the cattle in the market you describe. Of course some times many want to dine at the same time but mostly you can find a place at the Cattle Market with us Cattle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I'm one of the cattle in the market you describe. Of course some times many want to dine at the same time but mostly you can find a place at the Cattle Market with us Cattle.

I was of course referring to the place rather than the occupants. We have got to the stage where we will not enter until after 2pm when you can usually find a seat unless if course it is wet and cold outside.