Itineraries being changed?

bitob

My best guess

There will be another circumnavigation of Australia on the itineraries (Regatta). Given that the 2017 cruise sold out nearly immediately, it seemed insane not to schedule another.

I already cancelled my cruise that is being changed in favor of a "better" itinerary on Seabourn. They just changed their smoking policy so it is another small ship option for us.

Demand for FP must have increased. We were on the "last" Marina sailing this past April.

I love Marina and will definitely check out the new schedule.

Actually not... It is the follow on to Oz and New Zealand that was selling well. The OS, PS, PH's were all wait listed after only 1 month on sale on Sirena.

Have a hunch we will have to cancel as I do not like Marina for this area (too crowded)

Edited by PaulMCO

Here is my mail this morning... love the spin "enhancements" and

"we have confirm the lowest available rates" :D

Well will have to wait until Monday to see what they did and whether it resembles anything I originally booked. Looks like just a ship substitute.

Dear Valued Guests and Travel Partners,

We would like to advise you of an important update to your aforementioned reservation.

Upon reviewing our Winter 2017-2018 itineraries, we have decided to implement some enhancements in order to provide an enriched guest experience. In essence, we have improved the cruise options by reassigning some of our ships to varied destinations. As a result of these enhancements, your cruise scheduled to sail on Sirena will now operate on Regatta.

For guests currently booked on this sailing, we will be adjusting your reservation to reflect this change. A new invoice will be sent to you within the next few days that will reflect complete details, including a new reservation number. We have confirm the lowest available rates for the originally reserved category, along with protected the applicable amenities.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact Oceania Cruises if you have any questions.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard and providing you with a memorable cruise experience.

Warmest Regards,

Carlos Ortega

Vice President, Passenger Services

Oceania Cruises

Edited by PaulMCO

Seems to be the winter months that are affected so far the ships are not in Europe in that time frame

I suspect the Caribbean is overloaded with ships now & just not selling well for Oceania

The prices are a lot higher & you can get a cheap Caribe cruise on other lines if you just need a quick get away

Time will tell

Just received an email from Oceania asking us to "secure" our sailing on Regatta for Feb 2018 (for which we already paid a deposit). The itinerary has changed (number of days is different and name of the sailing is different) BUT the links in the email do not work so I have no idea what those changes are. The links lead to an error message.

Got email that my March 2018 Miami to Rome on Marina was cancelled due to "enhancements." Email says as a gesture they put a credit in my account. No such credit is in my account.

I just "enhanced" my cruise by booking on another cruise line. Can't wait to see how long their policy allows them to return my deposit.

Just received an email from Oceania asking us to "secure" our sailing on Regatta for Feb 2018 (for which we already paid a deposit). The itinerary has changed (number of days is different and name of the sailing is different) BUT the links in the email do not work so I have no idea what those changes are. The links lead to an error message.

Maybe it will work tomorrow

They're back. I'm disappointed, I'd hoped for some Tahiti after March as we can't sail during tax season. And everything that caught my eye is just so long. So not aimed at those still working. Interesting that Marina is still going to Europe

Edited by Cruise Junky

They're back. I'm disappointed, I'd hoped for some Tahiti after March as we can't sail during tax season. And everything that caught my eye is just so long. So not aimed at those still working. Interesting that Marina is still going to Europe

Go on the pg

They cruise year round

Best cruise we have ever taken