Explorer of the Seas TV channels

Can someone tell me what TV channels are available in the cabins? I can only find info from 2010.

Only ones that come to mind are CNN International, Turner Classic Movies, TNT, cartoons, and 5 channels showing Big Bang Theory in different languages, none of which are English.

You'll have 4 "ship information" channels. One that just plays sitcoms.. TBS, TNT, ID, boomerang, cartoon network. some kids channel. ESPN, and ESPN 2. Other than that I really don't remember much else.

When there is something we want to watch We purchase the streaming internet package and tune in that way. CNN will cover it but their commentary is totally biased.

Tell me the news Chanel that isn't biased[emoji12][emoji12][emoji7] Fox CNN NPR, they all slant one way or another!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me the news Chanel that isn't biased[emoji12][emoji12][emoji7] Fox CNN NPR, they all slant one way or another!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the commentators on Fox are biased, But the actual news coverage is very fair. The convention in Philadelphia had a lot more violent protesters than the one in Cleveland. But only one "news station" even covered them.

Some of the commentators on Fox are biased, But the actual news coverage is very fair. The convention in Philadelphia had a lot more violent protesters than the one in Cleveland. But only one "news station" even covered them.

Lol.

You wonder why the ships carry CNN which is a losing cable network. Remember "Candy"! FOXNEWS is now number one beating all cable and network channels. 68% of Americans now get their news on Fox. We now get Fox in Thailand and they dropped CNN and BBC. We also get Sky News. I realize CNN is FREE, so maybe that's why they choose them.

You wonder why the ships carry CNN which is a losing cable network. Remember "Candy"! FOXNEWS is now number one beating all cable and network channels. 68% of Americans now get their news on Fox. We now get Fox in Thailand and they dropped CNN and BBC. We also get Sky News. I realize CNN is FREE, so maybe that's why they choose them.

That's what we were told, they dropped Fox News because of the cost.

Some?

Some?

You are right Megyn Kelly is biased hard left A part of the never Trump movement. She even mimics Rachael Maddows look.

BTW Fox is not renewing her contract, she's cnn bound.