Jamie's Italian?

We enjoyed our meal there aboard Anthem, but not sure it was worth the extra $30. It was good, but so is the food in the complimentary restaurants. Maybe i would've felt different eating there for lunch, as it's cheaper then.

We've eaten at Jamie's on land in Singapore and Sydney and love his fresh no fuss take on Italian food. The appetiser 'planks' are lovely and worth dining there alone! I'm looking forward to trying his restaurant aboard Ovation in February as am interested if the fresh pasta and produce will be of as a high standard as ashore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were on the anthem in december and had a similar experience there were 4 of us we all ordered different dishes and were disappointed. But thought it might have been just an off night so we tried again with different dishes and did not really like anything but the plank and a couple of the desserts. I do have to say the service was outstanding. We all felt everything was just under seasoned.

I was on in December and the food as a whole was barely edible. Jamie's was definitely the best of the worst. I've heard things have gotten better recently though.

Yes, I also fondly remember the Spiedino.:)

What? No Spiedino?!!! :mad:

One of my favorites, and getting harder to find even on land! I have not had it in years.

I guess no stuffed veal chop Valdostana either. Well, one of those is an easy $35 on its own!

Thanks for reminding me, Bob.

What? No Spiedino?!!! :mad:

One of my favorites, and getting harder to find even on land! I have not had it in years.

I guess no stuffed veal chop Valdostana either. Well, one of those is an easy $35 on its own!

Thanks for reminding me, Bob.

Sure Lou. While I do enjoy GIovanni's, I also miss Portofino.