Captain Circle Host

floridalover5623

I don't know but they are all very friendly and helpful.

Tony

The one on the star over christmas wasnt,she was so rude to people and up her own ars it was unbelievable,cheers,brian.

Guest arowe6

No intent to hijack this thread but...

What exactly is the point of the caption circle host? What is their job? I have never once spoken to them.

Thanks,

Andrew :)

I don't remember her name, but in June it was a lady with a Central or South American accent. She seemed rather new at the Captain's Circle party, repeating herself a lot and sticking to her script. By now, she's probably polished, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by cruisequeen4ever

No intent to hijack this thread but...

What exactly is the point of the caption circle host? What is their job? I have never once spoken to them.

Thanks,

Andrew :)

Besides setting up & running both the repeat passenger and most traveled passenger parties, the host(ess) handles Captain's Circle inquiries (days, level, etc), provides cruise stamps & pins and can sometimes help with issues during a cruise. Most of the ones I've dealt with were helpful & courteous and I've seen them be very patient with some passengers who had a problem.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Hopefully you made this known to Princess?

Hi,no because I just witnessed it in the line for the fcc host next door.She wasnt very helpful either,she was reluctant to register our fcc and told me a cruise from Whitier to Vancouver and then staying on to repo to Fort Lauderdale was illegal.I had to wait till I got home to book it via Princess in Southampton,cheers,Brian.ps I bet this is going to start another debate on the intricacies of American maritime law.

I don't remember her name, but in June it was a lady with a Central or South American accent. She seemed rather new at the Captain's Circle party, repeating herself a lot and sticking to her script. By now, she's probably polished, though.

It could be the one. She was from Brazil.

We became friends & I was hoping that she might be back on the Royal someday although they seem to hop around ships faster than the Captains do.

Guest arowe6
Besides setting up & running both the repeat passenger and most traveled passenger parties, the host(ess) handles Captain's Circle inquiries (days, level, etc), provides cruise stamps & pins and can sometimes help with issues during a cruise. Most of the ones I've dealt with were helpful & courteous and I've seen them be very patient with some passengers who had a problem.

Great to know. Thank you!

On our Grand Princess cruise last February we encountered a very rude CC host. We not only mentioned her in the online survey but wrote her up while on the ship!

This June, we met the friendliest CC host on all 23 cruises. Michelle was on the Ruby Princess. We praised her on the online survey. Also, filled out the card on the ship because she did help to make our cruise more enjoyable.

Not all are friendly or helpful. :eek:

Cheers, Denise

If I've done it correctly I've attached the front page of the princess patter from the Royal in July. The captains circle hostess's name is Fiorella Perochena.

Thank you. She's not the one I was looking for but at the rate they change ships she'll be replaced by this fall.

It could be the one. She was from Brazil.

We became friends & I was hoping that she might be back on the Royal someday although they seem to hop around ships faster than the Captains do.

Brazil does sound familiar. When did you have her?