World Cruise

Canadianhey!

Does celebrity have a 35 day or so cruise, or do I have to piece it together by myself. I can not seem to find one from Celebrity, lots from Princess, Holland, Oceania, etc but no celebrity. Am I doing something wrong not being able to find one.:confused:

Does celebrity have a 35 day or so cruise, or do I have to piece it together by myself. I can not seem to find one from Celebrity, lots from Princess, Holland, Oceania, etc but no celebrity. Am I doing something wrong not being able to find one.:confused:

Celebrity does not seem to do cruises that are this long. The best you might be able to do is to string B2Bs. Someone posted on a potential Celebrity 'world cruise' earlier this summer, I believe. But it did involve multiple ships and flying between different ports.

The next biggie on our to-do list is Asia. We had a look at Celebrity options, but even stringing cruises together, it would involve repeat ports to get close to what we wanted. Though we love Celebrity, we decided on Regent. Taking a gamble on 63 days on a line we have not cruised before. Main fear - we will love Regent.

Nope, you have to piece it together yourself. Usually that means combining a re positioning cruise with one before or after it, since so many of Celebrities itineraries are Point A back to Point A.

Though we love Celebrity, we decided on Regent. Taking a gamble on 63 days on a line we have not cruised before. Main fear - we will love Regent.

If you are OK with the tariff, I don't think you will be disappointed with Regent compared to Celebrity.

You can do 100+ days on Princess. Small ship.

You could have sailed on Millennium this year from Hong Kong to Vancouver--59 days on a B2B2B2B, several did. We did 45 of those days without repeating a port. As someone said, look for the repositioning cruises and take the cruises before and after. You will also get an OBC for sailing B2B. Book early and get the same cabin and you're all set.

We did a 35 night B2B on the Solstice this year of New Zealand & circumnavigated Australia. Many people stayed on for the next cruise which was 12 nights, for a total of 42, and went to Fiji. I don't remember all the ports on that cruise as we only did the 35 nights. I think only 1 repeat port from the previous 35 nights.

We did 44 nights on Royal Caribbean earlier this year from Tampa to Singapore using Brilliance of the Seas and transferring in Barcelona to Ovation of the Seas. We call this our halfway around the world cruise. We could have made it even longer by staying on Ovation to China but that final leg was too expensive. This was a special situation since Ovation was repositioning to China and the schedule fit in perfectly with the Brilliance TA. This is not something that happens all the time.

It might be hard to piece together something like that on Celebrity. Look at all repositioning sailings and see what you can tack on.