More sip n sale

camper49

Is there a limit on drinks? Drinks include all beverages? Is there a time limit between ordering drinks?

It includes ANY drink $10 and under. There is no time limit between ordering. It is one drink at a time per order. It is unlimited, however Princess reserves the right to cut anyone off who is visibly intoxicated, causing problems, belligerent, etc.

Packages are per person, no sharing, one drink at a time, no time limit between drinks.

My family and I have the AIBP for our Regal cruise. None of us are big drinkers but it is nice since we got the AIBP in a promo and it didn't change the cost of our cruise. I look at it as an option to try some new drinks because if I don't like them it doesn't affect my onboard spending cost.

I do have a question. I typically drink martinis or an occasional margarita. However, I do like to have one or two Pina Coladas per cruise. It just seems like the "cruise" thing to do. I have to have a foo foo drink. Because Pina Coladas are a little sweet, I typically ask for an extra shot of rum. In the AIBP I can only get a drink that is 10.00 and under and only one at a time. Will I have to order a Pina Colada and then go to another bar to order an extra shot of rum? I'm assuming yes. I guess I'm ok with it if that is how the system works.:D:D:D

My family and I have the AIBP for our Regal cruise. None of us are big drinkers but it is nice since we got the AIBP in a promo and it didn't change the cost of our cruise. I look at it as an option to try some new drinks because if I don't like them it doesn't affect my onboard spending cost.

I do have a question. I typically drink martinis or an occasional margarita. However, I do like to have one or two Pina Coladas per cruise. It just seems like the "cruise" thing to do. I have to have a foo foo drink. Because Pina Coladas are a little sweet, I typically ask for an extra shot of rum. In the AIBP I can only get a drink that is 10.00 and under and only one at a time. Will I have to order a Pina Colada and then go to another bar to order an extra shot of rum? I'm assuming yes. I guess I'm ok with it if that is how the system works.:D:D:D

Just be nice to the bartender and they'll pour you an extra shot immediately afterwards and just do 2 transactions. It's easy. Just make friends and it won't be a problem.

But it does affect cost since you have the option of getting an OBC instead. While the OBC will not be the full cost of the AIBP, if you aren't going to spend that much on beverages, you're better off with the OBC. At least for the 14-day cruise we have booked next year, the OBC is $250 per person (shorter cruises get a lower OBC) but since we will not spend $500 on beverages on that cruise, we're ahead by taking the OBC.