Live from Anthem - 8/20/16 - Bermuda

Good Evening All,

Just a mere 12 hours from now we'll be strolling up the gangway at Cape Liberty to board the mighty Anthem of the Seas.

We sailed Quantum two years ago and fell in love with her, looking forward to spending some quality time with her younger sister. I will be reporting on the excitement on board, from Dynamic Classic Dining to the Behind the Scenes tour. Planning to post frequently and include some pictures too.

Hoping to get a spot on the ultra-top secret Puzzle Room and take bounce on the bumper cars.

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them for you. See you from the high seas.

Jonathan

Edited by cruiserking

Please enjoy your cruise. We are sailing her in September to Canada.

Thank You Cruise 47. We'll take good care of her for you.

Waiting to get off anthem now. They should have a bumper car session at 12:30 today, hardly any lines at that one

Thanks for that Fligster. I caught that on your thread last night, going to head around then.

Jonathan

I had thought of doing the puzzle room and reviewed some you tube videos. I'm not sure I want to have to think that much during my Anthem cruise in October. A 20% success rate sounds very interesting.

Will keep you posted Parrotfeathers.

Bon Voyage and looking forward to the live review.

Thank You very much. Me too:D;)

Jonathan

Have fun and thanks for the live review! If you find yourself at the solarium bar could you please see if Dwight is still there? We sail on anthem again in January and Dwight was amazing last time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank You Blondynka. I will be on the look out for Dwight and send him your best. ;)

Jonathan

Edited by cruiserking

I had thought of doing the puzzle room and reviewed some you tube videos. I'm not sure I want to have to think that much during my Anthem cruise in October. A 20% success rate sounds very interesting.

Our group finished with 16 minutes left. They will help you if you really get stuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you on this - I would love to do the puzzle/escape room, but I might prefer to do it on a cold weekend on land rather than during my short Bermuda cruise.

Is it more than a 1 hour duration? I think that's what most are.

Our group finished with 16 minutes left. They will help you if you really get stuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We finished with 4 seconds left and I had the final piece to decipher. Stressful but hugely enjoyable. It's a great thing to do, takes an hour and you work as a team so no one feels left out. You can ask the guide a direct question and they cannot lie so that helps.

Booking was an issue as guest relations knew nothing about it but you need to go to the Seaplex reception where they hand out the roller skates. They can book it there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Following. We are on the Anthem in December, coming back to RCL after 9 years.

A lot of changes but I'm most interested in the dining situation. We have Dynamic Dining (not Classic) and I'm trying to understand how it works on Anthem.

I read quite a few horror :D stories how people were turned away from the free venues, etc. Any details (even pre-booking online) will be very much appreciated.

Enjoy your cruise!