96 hours "Live" Part Deux, Freedom of the Seas - August 28, 2016

At least they have taken steps to camouflage the scrubber. When we were on Navigator and in port with Freedom this past spring the thing looked like a giant still on the side of the funnel with ladders all over the place. It reminded me of the Beverly Hillbillies.

That's funny, but so true. Have not found out when it will end

Thanks. Are you getting off Sunday or is this the beginning of your long stint? Maybe I'm getting mixed up with Oasis.

We're off on Sunday. Laura leaves on Jewel in October. We did book Trans Pacific on Explorer for April 2018.

Still in Solarium. Have met a lot of fun people. Let me see what pics I can share.

Here is the lovely Laura and I

83b2d7312ad6bec4739ea96b38f2e726.jpg

Roatan, Honduras

defb83690ae112fbcdf328f81065ddfb.jpg

Monkey LaLa bar. Nice name, don't you think.

2c1f9d4ce25d79f6e9ef2b8986f84ae9.jpg

d451e09211429f8f932141d2ae4729d5.jpg

We brought this on, paired well with rack of lamb

8ca5cae352ffe8fba8e7dde33b7a39f8.jpg

Our table mates were on shore time, not ship time. This is how they feed you when you arrive an hour late.

2984bb11f23346b9d33f79e2305dc21c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by John&LaLa

Thanks, John, for the review. Always makes the time between cruises go more quickly when there are new reviews to read. Katherine

You're most welcome it's fun. We booked Explorer Trans Pacific for April 2018. Trying to get solo pricing for a balcony and an inside. No word on final cost yet. The dbl occupancy in a balcony was 5 grand and change

Thanks Troy. My son still hasn't sent us any pics of Bella. :eek:

Hope Bella is doing well but missing you for sure.... I was going to ask when you started what you did with sweet Bella when you cruised but sounds like you have family local. We have a dogie Nanny that watches our two when we travel.

No more periscopes, not enough speed with the Surf pkg. Sorry, it was fun for a while

So assume you will be using the surf package the rest of the week? Will be interested in what all you can do. I think that is what I will buy in November.

Just need to use internet to get imessages to keep in contact at home. And maybe check in with cruise critic and FB a time or two.

Can you tell me what all you are using it for?? Any problems??

So assume you will be using the surf package the rest of the week? Will be interested in what all you can do. I think that is what I will buy in November.

Just need to use internet to get imessages to keep in contact at home. And maybe check in with cruise critic and FB a time or two.

Can you tell me what all you are using it for?? Any problems??

It works fine for everything but streaming or creating video's. I will be on this pkg for rest of week. End of the day all my internet time only cost $8.

That was with the D+ coupons

Edited by John&LaLa

It works fine for everything but streaming or creating video's. I will be on this pkg for rest of week. End of the day all my internet time only cost $8.

That was with the D+ coupons

Are there internet coupons for Emerald??

Debating if I should book it ahead. We are on the first 8 day sailing.

At Sea, then Labadee. So first two days no contact. (or maybe a minutes package)

Then San Juan (free)

St. Maarten then St.Kitts. Hopefully can find wifi on the islands

Then two more sea days. Maybe I will just buy it the last couple days. If I remember right from the Navigator this spring, they ran different kinds of packages for a couple days during the cruise. Can you keep those offers and share them when you post the compass??