96 hours "Live" Part Deux, Freedom of the Seas - August 28, 2016

For those that are interested, I know our Bed, Bath and Beyond sell these too. I think they run about $6 per set of 2. My friend that's on your sailing bought them about 2 weeks before sailing.

Erika

That's where we got ours too.

Thank you very much. And if you're now opening the floor to questions, would you please tell me if the addition of the new cabins means the gym no longer has a sea view? We'll be sailing the Freedom next spring with a pair of fitness freaks that won't miss their daily workout, even if it means less time to see the sights in Rome :p.

John what a great review.

I bet you are already home and I am just laying in bed here on Allure. When I am ready to retire to Florida don't be surprised if I move into your condo. Getting home at 5:20pm is not really my idea of fun.:)

Edited by A&L_Ont

What a wonderful thread.

Really enjoyed it.

Thanks for taking the time to share.

We have not sailed the Freedom in over 5 years and when we did, we had great times with great memories.

Thanks for helping us to remember thru your posts and pictures.

Safe travels.

Edited by Lionesss

Thanks, actually in MDR breakfast. We have tag 3. Should be home before 9

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ah, I could only dream. We've been sitting in the terminal for an hour and have another another hour to wait. I bet you have the first load of laundry done already, if not all of it.

Enjoy the day John.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks John for your great review. Somewhere along the way you mentioned photo appointment at 5. How did that work? Is it an appointment with the photographer rather then standing in line? Is it a package deal? Cost? I apologize if that's too many questions but I can't find anything on line about it. Thanks in advance.

Nancy

Ah, I could only dream. We've been sitting in the terminal for an hour and have another another hour to wait. I bet you have the first load of laundry done already, if not all of it.

Enjoy the day John.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doing laundry now, on the last load. Safe travels home. I will catch up on your Allure trip tonight.

Thanks John for your great review. Somewhere along the way you mentioned photo appointment at 5. How did that work? Is it an appointment with the photographer rather then standing in line? Is it a package deal? Cost? I apologize if that's too many questions but I can't find anything on line about it. Thanks in advance.

Nancy

Yes, it was a private shoot up in the Library on 7. B&W, real elegant. Cost was unbelievably expensive, but there was no sitting fee and no obligation. I'll be doing a post later tonight or tomorrow. Check back and I may post a couple of the pics from our shoot

Edited by John&LaLa

Thanks for your live review! Enjoyed following along! I'm sad that FOS is going to Europe for the summers, she's my favorite ship! I'm hoping it doesn't work out in Europe and she comes back to us!

You have Liberty just down the road. We were docked next to her in Cozumel. I hope to sail her in 2018. That will be our third Freedom class. I tried to get pics of her slides, outside SL and put put course, but the humidity crapped out my DSLR. :(

Edited by John&LaLa