Escape "vibe" inquiry:

scorpioncrawl

• 5 months later...

I am in the minority for sure but I didnt feel it was worth the money. Mostly because the first 2-3 days the wind was so bad it was next to impossible to even keep a drink sitting next to you. There is a hot tub but no pool. The dedicated bar service was nice but I didnt find it that hard to get a drink anywhere on the ship.

I booked the Thermal Spa on the next trip and enjoyed it much more as far as a relaxing place to chill. But no drinks in there, only water or tea.

So it really depends on what is important to you.

ok, so trying to get this straight, for lounging I guess during the day, The Vibe will cost you $100, there is a hot tub but no pool, and is adult only. Then you have the spice H20 which is adult only as well, no pool, but a waterfall type of thing to cool off with. Then you have the main pool, where you actually have a pool! Also, does the Spice H20 turn into dancing and music at night? When does Vibe close, or is that open at night also, considering you paid $100 for the week?

I guess it all depends on if you plan to spend days loungingaround doing nothing but chilling. However, with the new Latitude boarding priorities plusHaven guest it might be very hard to get a Vibe pass since they are issued 1stcome 1st serve after boarding. My wife & I considered it even before the new boarding prioritiesand ruled it out with consideration of the Spice/H2o, Waterfront, plus sunningdecks on the decks on 19 & 20 and using the $200 on other comforts.

When does Vibe close, or is that open at night also...

This is the one thing I couldn't find in the dailies or elsewhere. Can anyone speak to the hours of operation for Vibe? I've seen photos of the hot tub lit up in the evening, but I've never seen anything published specifying the hours. TIA!

This is the one thing I couldn't find in the dailies or elsewhere. Can anyone speak to the hours of operation for Vibe? I've seen photos of the hot tub lit up in the evening, but I've never seen anything published specifying the hours. TIA!

When my wife and I used the vibe on the Escape the "Formal" times where from 8am until 7pm. We went in at 9:30pm one night and used the hot tub.

Thanks, I can't believe they would charge you $100 to be in a more peaceful atmosphere, and there isn't even a pool!!!. Doesn't seem right, other ships have their adult or serenity areas included in the fare.

Thanks, I can't believe they would charge you $100 to be in a more peaceful atmosphere, and there isn't even a pool!!!. Doesn't seem right, other ships have their adult or serenity areas included in the fare.

There is an adult area included in your fare, Spice H20. I love Vibe and think it's worth every penny. I spend a lot of time up there, so everyone's take on it will be different.

It's similar to spice h2o. The main difference is they sell only a limited number of passes, so it's not crowded. If it was free, it would be very crowded like spice h2o. On aship with over 4000 passengers, you will find a lot of crowded areas.

To each his own, I wish it had a small pool, but we were very happy with the misters, fruit, bar tenders, hot tub and showers. I'll take hands down over Spice and are happy to pay the money

See this video...........

We felt it was well worth it. Never crowed , always padded lounge chairs available no matter what time you got there.

Umbrellas.

Excellent bartenders. 1 of which also was a waiter

Adults only.

Fresh fruit daily.

Carafe's of cold water infused with fruit.

Cold wash cloths.

Misting Station

Hot tub.

Continental B/fast

Restrooms

Plenty of extra towels

Bar has 16-18 stools (approx)

NCL has taken a crowded pool deck to a whole new level on the newer class ships. It's not only the tiny pool, it's just so crowded with people, way, way, way more crowded than on the previous class of cruise ships. I would say Vibe is most definitely worth it.

NCL has taken a crowded pool deck to a whole new level on the newer class ships. It's not only the tiny pool, it's just so crowded with people, way, way, way more crowded than on the previous class of cruise ships. I would say Vibe is most definitely worth it.

The main pool area is a mass of humanity on the Escape!