Excursion price guarantee

cjnix29

How does this work? How do you submit? or what do you have to be careful of? I have found an excursion that is about $16 pp cheaper than the Carnival one....so wondered what i do about it. I haven't booked anything yet.

Your excursion must match the Carnival excursion exactly in order to get the deal.

That means the amount of time spent in the activity, the food or drink offered EVERYTHING must match!

Edited by riffatsea

How does this work? How do you submit? or what do you have to be careful of? I have found an excursion that is about $16 pp cheaper than the Carnival one....so wondered what i do about it. I haven't booked anything yet.

The form to submit is on the web site. It jus has to match. I saved quite a bit doing this last cruise.

I found one on our last cruise that was $15.99 less and matched. We received an OBC of $35.18 ($15.59 times 2).

I was able to benefit from this credit too .... Ended up with just over $70 :)

Make sure the excursion your looking at is available to cruisers as some aren't, also if transportation is provided, as many carnival excursions have, not all though! Good luck!:)

it's not just the price, private tours offer a better experience with less guests and more personalized service. A private dive tour might have 4-6 people, a Carnival dive might have 30-40 people. Carnival tends to dive in "safer, less deep" waters. The other thing we don't like is waiting around to heard the 30-40 people to a bus.

Avoid ship excursions. Like a poster said, usually too many people. Private tours are so easy to arrange. Please, don't bring up missing the ship, happens once a decade.

depending on the port and the cruise terminal/gated area at the port, sometimes a private excursions can be hard to reach for people with disability because they are not allowed to enter the cruise terminal/gated area. You will have to walk outside the terminal or area. A ship excursions has the bus, cabs, etc park near the ship or the terminal area.