Formal Nights On Royal Princess Southern Caribbean Medly 10 day?

esquire20

Hi Folks, I am booked on the 11/6/16 sailing on the Royal Southern Medley and am trying to find out which days will be formal nights, thanks for any help. Leslie

The formal evenings will be listed on the front page of the Princess Patter when you board. My guess is that they will be either day 1 or 2 at sea and then day 7, Dominica or day 8, St. Thomas. These are the two days the ship sails at 4pm.

The formal evenings will be listed on the front page of the Princess Patter when you board. My guess is that they will be either day 1 or 2 at sea and then day 7, Dominica or day 8, St. Thomas. These are the two days the ship sails at 4pm.

Will be on page 2

Hi Folks, I am booked on the 11/6/16 sailing on the Royal Southern Medly and am trying to find out which days will be formal nights, thanks for any help. Leslie

Not first day or last.

Normally a sea day, or a day you leave Port early, even on the same itinerary, it can change.

It seems like formal nights are the first sea day and the second to the last sea day. On a normal 7-8 day cruise it usually looks like this; This is our itinerary in Dec.

12/22 embark

12/23 cruising- formal night

12/24 port

12/25 port- Merry Christmas

12/26 port

12/27 port

12/28 cruising- formal night

12/29 cruising

12/30 disembark

However with this said the Captain could change things, but still will never be the first night nor the last.

It seems like formal nights are the first sea day and the second to the last sea day. On a normal 7-8 day cruise it usually looks like this; This is our itinerary in Dec.

12/22 embark

12/23 cruising- formal night

12/24 port

12/25 port- Merry Christmas

12/26 port

12/27 port

12/28 cruising- formal night

12/29 cruising

12/30 disembark

However with this said the Captain could change things, but still will never be the first night nor the last.

I know this is early Joe Merry Christmas to you and your wife and I think your right about formal nights.

Tony