What room would be best for 3 adults

Chris1865

Most all cabins have beds for two, all extra people sleep on converted sofas and pull down bunks. A Mini Suite offers a wee bit more room in the bathroom which would be nice for more people. But it is simply a bit larger balcony. There are also family insides that pretty much turn into wall to wall beds to sleep as many as 4.

That said, we have done three people in a standard penthouse (SE,SF) category. Probably H6/7 on the Breakaway - the H6 would give the third person more privacy as the bedroom is separate from the living room (where the third person would be sleeping),

The next step up would be a two bedroom suite - SC/H4. Now you still have a sofa that converts to a bed, but in its own room with a bathroom too.

BTW you also have a separate living room.

It all boils down to how much space you want and how much $$ you have to spend.:D

A two bedroom would work - one on the couch, one in the small room and one lucky person in the large bedroom. The only problem being who would get the nice large bedroom;)

1. Split cost 40/30/30

Or

2. Rotate 2 nights ea. With one getting extra night.

Or

3. Draw straws.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll add my vote for 3 studios. Its probably the same cost, possibly cheaper, than booking all 3 of you in one stateroom. Plus any perks are only on the first 2 pax, so the 3rd will be left out.

Good, but not all ships have studios - the Star is one of them.

There is no need to try to get creative because other than a couple of the suites any cabin that sleeps three or four will meet the OP's requirements. The "queen" bed is really two single pushed together and they can be separated. The third person would get either a sofa, or a bunk.

OP's real choice is between balcony, oceanview, inside or minisuite.

As we usually travel 3 women. I have found that the mini suites have been comfortable for us with enough room for all of our stuff, plenty of storage.

The large balcony room was way too small for us(poa) that room was wall to wall bed no room to move. None of us want to climb up on to a bed so wall beds are always out.

Hey everyone, would like to have an AFT Penthouse. But 2 adults and 2 male 18 y/o (yes they are adult, I know)

Is it possible to get a roll away bet. Both will not fit on the "double" couch. Yes there is the 2 bedroom, but really enjoy the Aft

Might depend on the ship- I know that the Jewel class ships as well as the Dawn class ships only sleep 2-3 in all of the aft suites. There is no real space for a rollaway either.

Two of the SE Fwd suites can handle 4 people - they are the two that are under the bump out under the bridge.

The only ship I know of with large aft suites is the Sky.

Might depend on the ship- I know that the Jewel class ships as well as the Dawn class ships only sleep 2-3 in all of the aft suites. There is no real space for a rollaway either.

Two of the SE Fwd suites can handle 4 people - they are the two that are under the bump out under the bridge.

The only ship I know of with large aft suites is the Sky.

Looking at the Breakaway. So can do the 2 bedroom, just really like the Aft view and balcony

Calling NCL is kinda useless as I know that we can get different answers depending on who is spoken to

Kinda hoping to see if anyone has first hand knowledge of 4 in an AFT penthouse on Breakaway Class ship. Thanks all

Edited by djmess

Hey everyone, would like to have an AFT Penthouse. But 2 adults and 2 male 18 y/o (yes they are adult, I know)

Is it possible to get a roll away bet. Both will not fit on the "double" couch. Yes there is the 2 bedroom, but really enjoy the Aft

It'll be a tight fit, but I would think a roll-away bed would be do-able.

Breakaway - yes. The ship does not have fold out couch (very uncomfy and it takes up lots of free space) like the older ships do (except Epic).

You'll be fine as the beds in regular rooms can be separated and the couch can be made into bed at night. If you book a cabin for 4 people, the 4th bed is from the ceiling.