Revamped Drink Packages beginning 9/6/16?

jules815

Mine still says Premium too, can't wait until it says Deluxe!

I board a cruise Sunday and mine still says Premium. I'll try to remember to report back with which sticker I get, but fully suspect it'll be the new Deluxe.

Dan.

Thank you! Mine still says premium ... Maybe it just hasn't switched over yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Mine still says Premium too, can't wait until it says Deluxe!

Yeah, mine too. It is likely that the order history won't be updated to reflect the new name of the package soI wouldn't worry too much if you don't see a change.

I board a cruise Sunday and mine still says Premium. I'll try to remember to report back with which sticker I get, but fully suspect it'll be the new Deluxe.

Dan.

Looks like Dan-P can give us some insight after his upcoming cruise.

Enjoy the cruise Dan and let us know what the sticker looks like! Hopefully they've got that updated! :D

Edited by rhuntington3

I just called........True. Seems better.........$55 per day for the deluxe...... we'll see....... it does lend for more choices.........I think.

BUT.........does it include the 18% gratuity? I don't think so.......... now it's $536 CAD is that's the case, versus $472 for the current Premium package.

Thoughts?

Trying to work out whether to buy the package. Can anyone give me an idea how much a vodka and Coke costs? Thanks

Trying to work out whether to buy the package. Can anyone give me an idea how much a vodka and Coke costs? Thanks

9-10$ depending on the bar and vodka type usually.

We definitely had some variation that we couldn't quite figure out - possibly as low as $8 somewhere...

These are before tip...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Was my math wrong? $388 for the Premium Package was not 20% off the original Premium Package either. It was only $2 off a day. They are now asking for $396 (with the 20% off) for the Deluxe. So the upgrade from Premium to Deluxe is only worth $8 for one week.

I cancelled both of the Ultimate packages I had reserved (at the fake 20% off promo) and re-booked them as Premium, which actually were priced 20% off the price of the new Deluxe package, and will now be upgraded. At least I saved *something*. :)

But all those people who booked the Ultimate 20% off promo like I did, and didn't know about this change in advance really are not getting 20% off. More like 2 bucks a day. Seems like that will be an issue.

Just thought I'd share this with you all.

I just phoned to purchase some obc for my cruise in April next year and just thought I would confirm the price to upgrade from select to deluxe and was told again between 25 -30 $.

I said I had read it was to be $10 pus 18% and she said no the deluxe is more expensive than the premium so that's why it it that price. CONFUSED

Looks like Dan-P can give us some insight after his upcoming cruise.

Enjoy the cruise Dan and let us know what the sticker looks like! Hopefully they've got that updated! :D

Onboard now. Had pre-purchased the Premium Package a long time ago. Our seapasses have the Ultimate package stickers on them. Guess they don't have the new stickers yet!

629c42d069ceac8ebb39c8972072cc0d.jpg

Dan.

Edited by Dan-P

If you have a Select Drinks package as a promotional offer should this be logged on the Set Sail Pass? I've not had a drinks package before nor sailed with RC so am totally clueless but there is something niggling at me that the absence of any documentation from RC (only an invoice from the Travel Agent) doesn't seem right.

Just spoke with RCCL ..... cannot book the Cafe Select Coffee Card ahead of time ... has to be paid for onboard ....took a bit to get an answer as the rep had to speak with another person as knew nothing about it ..... glad they are copying Princess ....