Revamped Drink Packages beginning 9/6/16?

jules815

Just saw this thread today :( We purchased 2 Ultimate beverage packages for our cruise this coming Sunday. Out of curiosity, I put 2 of the new Deluxe packages in our cart for the same cruise on my cruise planner and it is decently cheaper than what we already paid for the 2 Ultimate packages. A bit irritated that those who purchased the Premium packages at a cheaper price will also be given the Deluxe package.

Has anyone called to get some type of credit for this price difference? I am going to be calling tonight!

Why not cancel the ultimate and buy Deluxe. You can do that, right?

Old packages are still for sale in my cruise planner, with the 20% discount???

No select package, but Ultimate and Premium, with pop package and royal refreshment.

I thought the new packages were starting today?

This is on the Canadian website.

My cruise planner is all in CAD funds and is already showing the new Beverage packages. The Deluxe is offered at 62.40 CAD with the 20% discount (Exact same price as Ultimate package was). But no discount for the 3 other non-alc pkgs. The Non-alc packages are all up. Soda up a little bit to $11.05, Royal Refreshment is now $33.80 (up almost $10) and the Evian Water package is $50.70:eek: That is almost a full tank of gas!

I purchased the Ultimate about 5 weeks ago for my DW and I the same day the 20% off showed up for $59.80, and the next day it was up to $62.40 and the premium was up to $59.80

I checked my planner today before noon Atlantic time, and the old packages were still there. When I came back from lunch at 1pm, the new packages had replaced the old ones.

dp

Those that have the Select will keep tHe select. Those with Premium and Ultimate packages will revert to the new Deluxe package at no extra charge.

That what I was just told when I called to upgrade from Premium to the Ultimate package. The lady said the cost would be $54/day (which included 18%) but she said I should wait as my current Ultimate would revert to the Deluxe at no extra cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just been quoted by phone an extra 22 to 25 dollars to upgrade to the Deluxe package that is with gratuities included worked out to an extra £468 for 13 nights on top off £780 for select:mad:

If they even let you do that, I've been told that I can purchase the Deluxe package but can't upgrade from the select that was a promotion. A promotion that swayed my decision to choose this cruise. It was part of the package knowing I could upgrade it as I have done before.

The deluxe is showing at $46 including the 20% discount plus grats so $2 more per day than the discounted premium package price I paid this weekend, which will get bumped up to the deluxe. We are on the Anthem in November for a ten day. Not as big of a savings I would have thought considering they kept the discount in but I'll take it!!

Īcruise we have in October we had premium pkg..they said we would automatically be deluxe. .no extra charge. .now getting premium coffee. .happy camper. .every bit helps ..October is transatlantic. .lots of sea days. .drink pkg pays off

It looks like since I pre-purchased the premium package for us both on Oct 2 sailing of allure it will be honored. Sounds to me like it will be really confusing for crew and passengers trying to keep straight all the previous packages and new packages. I don't understand why they change things without any warning.

It looks like since I pre-purchased the premium package for us both on Oct 2 sailing of allure it will be honored. Sounds to me like it will be really confusing for crew and passengers trying to keep straight all the previous packages and new packages. I don't understand why they change things without any warning.

Your premium package will be automatically upgraded to the new deluxe package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sorry about reposting this a couple of times just hoping somebody can help.

Hi all,

Hoping somebody can help me.

While the old packages were available still yesterday (before US ticked over to 6/9) I quickly called RCI 1800 number and booked 3 x premium packages (were planning to originally buy 2 x premium and 1 x ultimate until I read of the new package upgrades).

Anyway, all 3 packages worked out to be $69 a day AUD which apparently included a 20% off discount??

I have logged in today to see the new packages and the ultimate is the same price ($69 a day including 20% discount)??? How does that work??? I thought the premium was being upgraded to the deluxe "at no extra cost". It seems like no extra cost because they're the same price?

Has anybody else only got a limited number of packages to choose from on their cruise planner?

I've only got the option of deluxe, Evian water and soda?!

Have emailed RCCL but no reply as yet!

The cynical in me is thinking they're doing this to get me to buy the deluxe package?! We don't want the deluxe package though as neither of us drink alcohol. Soda package is also useless for my husband as he doesn't drink soda, he only drinks juice and the non-alcoholic cocktails. So we want the refreshment package.

to round this info up for the promo UK select passage - We have now been told phone and email that we can upgrade on board to the deluxe for$10 + 18:D

So thats to upgrade from Select to the Deluxe Package? Any chance you can post the email on here showing the name/header etc as they are not responding to my email?

I would give then a day or so - I believe he is inundated :rolleyes: I have also asked customer services uk who originally gave me the wrong info to do something about this and put a post in facebook /RCL web or update the FQA stuff . Laugh was on the phone call from mike bayleys team the rep said that he believed some rumors had being going around that we would have to pay double - I quickly pointed that that these rumors were started by the UK- customer services, uk exec customer services and c&a- he didn't respond

So thats to upgrade from Select to the Deluxe Package? Any chance you can post the email on here showing the name/header etc as they are not responding to my email?

I am not sure how to do that as it has my name in several paragraphs. I could cut and paste what I can but it would loose authenticity. If anyone knows how I can blank out my details let me know. (cant be in word as I don't have mircosoft office)

I am not sure how to do that as it has my name in several paragraphs. I could cut and paste what I can but it would loose authenticity. If anyone knows how I can blank out my details let me know. (cant be in word as I don't have mircosoft office)

If you have a scanner you could print the email then with a pen obliterate your name. Scan the document and post.

Robin