Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Like waving a red flag, lol!

Anyone having trouble accessing the website this afternoon? Specifically, trying to price compare cruises? I get the dreaded "down for routine maintenance" message. :eek:

Have you tried refreshing the screen when you get that message? I haven't priced things today, but when I kept getting that message yesterday, if I refreshed the screen, I would get pricing.

Like waving a red flag, lol!

Anyone having trouble accessing the website this afternoon? Specifically, trying to price compare cruises? I get the dreaded "down for routine maintenance" message. :eek:

Also fake news. Their website runs perfectly [emoji23]

I'm just grateful I received my cruise docs today without my computer imploding [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you tried refreshing the screen when you get that message? I haven't priced things today, but when I kept getting that message yesterday, if I refreshed the screen, I would get pricing.

That worked beautifully! Thanks for the tip -- I think I had read this earlier and forgot about it. Then it happened to me. :eek:

This is what I got from the Royal site when I tried to book the Serenade eastbound TA in 2018

0b4c96f29894b185000ddc70e4d00478.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

When I check the UK site it doesn't even show up that this sailing is available now!!!

Margaret

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When I check the UK site it doesn't even show up that this sailing is available now!!!

Margaret

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi, Margaret! It seems the last release was delayed for our UK friends as well; doesn't seem right but neither did the free drinks package you folks got on the Harmony t/a in fall...

Talk later!

I am looking for the same thing. We want to plan a Hawaii cruise...I hope to see something somewhere :(

If you want to do Hawaii on RCI you should plan the one from Hawaii to Vancouver. I think there is very little chance of their bringing a ship back into California anytime soon.

When I try to check the new releases with Edge I keep getting 404 error codes.

With Firefox I can get farther but still a mess. I tried to check on the spring 2018 TA of the Serenade as the only thing available is owner suite.

Best to call them on the phone or try refreshing the web page

When I try to check the new releases with Edge I keep getting 404 error codes.

With Firefox I can get farther but still a mess. I tried to check on the spring 2018 TA of the Serenade as the only thing available is owner suite.

I'm guessing you already tried Chrome already - it told me that there are no cabins available for only 2 guests. (!!!)

I am looking for the same thing. We want to plan a Hawaii cruise...I hope to see something somewhere :(

RCI has had two choices for Hawaii cruises the last few years, both on Radiance. One is northbound in the spring, from Honolulu to Vancouver, as the ship repositions from Australia to Alaska, and the other from Vancouver to Honolulu in the fall, as the ship repositions from Alaska back to Australia.

Not likely out of California. Seattle, yes...

If you're speaking of Hawaii, not on RCI -- perhaps on another cruise line.

How long does it normally take for the Meet and Mingles to open up after they release the schedules? Yes, I know there is PLENTY of time, and I don't need to be first. I just figure it will be a while before I start working on excursions, etc. for this cruise, and I want whoever signs in to know that they won't be alone.

How long does it normally take for the Meet and Mingles to open up after they release the schedules? Yes, I know there is PLENTY of time, and I don't need to be first. I just figure it will be a while before I start working on excursions, etc. for this cruise, and I want whoever signs in to know that they won't be alone.

As I recall sign ups start at the one year mark.

Roll Call can be started sooner.

RCI has had two choices for Hawaii cruises the last few years, both on Radiance. One is northbound in the spring, from Honolulu to Vancouver, as the ship repositions from Australia to Alaska, and the other from Vancouver to Honolulu in the fall, as the ship repositions from Alaska back to Australia.

If you're speaking of Hawaii, not on RCI -- perhaps on another cruise line.

Another option is the Explorer transpacifics, they spend 3 days in Hawaii.