Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Help!! What's the difference in "Caribbean sailings" and Seasonal Caribbean sailings?" I'm waiting for the 2018-2019 Vision sailings from Galveston and I'm not sure which on these include that. :confused:

Some ships sail the Caribbean year-round and some are only there part of the year. My assumption is that "Caribbean sailings" is the former and "Seasonal Caribbean sailings" is the latter.

The TA is mostly likely from Civitavecchia so at least Palma, Barcelona, and Malagá are an option for the TA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The German site says it leaves on the 4th and id home ported in Barcelona. Its booked into Palma on the 5th. I read it as the Ta would start from Barcelona

Rome will probably be for inter porting.

For those that didn't get the email

17190595_10211860901815563_111132509169705988_n.jpg?oh=60a131f2b871f228d529d6a68b050787&oe=59357AC3

Feeling totally out of the loop down here! So much conversation happens while we are all fast asleep Downunder :D

Didn't know there was such a thing as emails to CAS members either :o I do get the 'day before' email sale messages.

So I went to sign in to my account to see if I could see these new stateroom categories and I find I cannot even sign in :mad:

It seems they don't like the username and password I have always used and have checked the 'remember me' box! Not happy! Have asked for the 'forgot password' email - nothing has arrived. Ah I forgot everyone in the States is currently asleep. So maybe the staff member will come to work tomorrow and answer my request while I'm asleep:rolleyes:

Will have to call Royal here and goodness knows where that will get me. Maybe I'll make a post somewhere else :confused: That may elicit an answer.

Feeling totally out of the loop down here! So much conversation happens while we are all fast asleep Downunder :D

Didn't know there was such a thing as emails to CAS members either :o I do get the 'day before' email sale messages.

So I went to sign in to my account to see if I could see these new stateroom categories and I find I cannot even sign in :mad:

It seems they don't like the username and password I have always used and have checked the 'remember me' box! Not happy! Have asked for the 'forgot password' email - nothing has arrived. Ah I forgot everyone in the States is currently asleep. So maybe the staff member will come to work tomorrow and answer my request while I'm asleep:rolleyes:

Will have to call Royal here and goodness knows where that will get me. Maybe I'll make a post somewhere else :confused: That may elicit an answer.

Just called and was told it will be within the next few days. At least he had heard the name Symphony.

The flyer states 9am but that looks like that's Miami time. 2pm Uk time.

Just don't go to bed and keep watching here. It will appear on Cc before it appears on any Royal site

The German site says it leaves on the 4th and id home ported in Barcelona. Its booked into Palma on the 5th. I read it as the Ta would start from Barcelona

Rome will probably be for inter porting.

Yes, the TA will most likely be from Barcelona, since the TA is a 13 night sailing.

Just called and was told it will be within the next few days. At least he had heard the name Symphony.

The flyer states 9am but that looks like that's Miami time. 2pm Uk time.

Just don't go to bed and keep watching here. It will appear on Cc before it appears on any Royal site

LOL bit of deja vu here bigeck 😃. Are you interested in Symphony TA as well? Hope the deals are as good as Harmony 😎

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

LOL bit of deja vu here bigeck 😃. Are you interested in Symphony TA as well? Hope the deals are as good as Harmony 😎

Hi Lorraine,

I think you're right!!! lol, but not only for Symphony. We thought we'd try an Eastern TA along with Jeff & Brenda for 2018, so we're waiting for the schedules to come out too.

Hope everyone's well.

Margaret

Hi Lorraine,

I think you're right!!! lol, but not only for Symphony. We thought we'd try an Eastern TA along with Jeff & Brenda for 2018, so we're waiting for the schedules to come out too.

Hope everyone's well.

Margaret

Hello Margaret...hope you and Ian are well! Say hello to Jeff and Brenda from me! :whiskey-glass:

Hello Margaret...hope you and Ian are well! Say hello to Jeff and Brenda from me! :whiskey-glass:
In spite of this being an informational and not a social board, "Hi" right back at you Clodagh and good luck with your booking! We are practising our old west-style "quick drawing" but are using credit cards instead of 6-shooters...getting ready for the timely phone call!

Jeff

Hi Lorraine,

Hope everyone's well.

Margaret

Hi Margaret

We've currently got Eastern TA booked with Celebrity Eclipse ending in Dublin but that may change depending on RC offerings lol.

All good here, hope same with you guys 😃

Hi,

Can someone please recap what we know about Symphony's TA.

Where do we expect it to depart from and when?

I read predictions about a TA on 4th November 2018 but what is gonna happen in the gap from mid october to then?

Are we now expecting this to be released this week too?

It's making my head hurt ha ha.

Have a 7 day western Med cruise on Disney booked, one way Rome to Barcelona. Curious about Symphony RT from Rome but was more interested when I thought it was from Barcelona. Anyone think there will be sailings prior to June that haven't been announced?

Heres hoping. We booked Eclipse from Dublin up to Iceland but will probably change to a Ta with Royal. Just have to see what Ta is the cheapest

I'm a little confused. I was just looking around at the UK and the US sites for RC to check availability and I see a listing on the UK site that isn't offered on the US site. This is for Oct. 2017, on Rhapsody. I see a 10/21 cruise on the UK site, but I don't see it listed on the US site at all. What am I missing here?

Hi Clodagh, hope you & Jane are well. We're good. What are you thinking of booking?

Margaret & Ian

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you Margaret, we are well. I am planning to take 2018 off as I have a big birthday in 2019 but I am looking to see how the prices of Rhapsody Venice to Barcelona compares to Symphony TA.

What are you thinking for next year?

Jane and I are on the Freedom 8 nighter in November and I am sailing on the 6 nighter following the Freedom TA solo. I thought that since I was going all that way, I may as well make the most of it. The flights were less than what I paid home after Harmony TA.

Heres hoping. We booked Eclipse from Dublin up to Iceland but will probably change to a Ta with Royal. Just have to see what Ta is the cheapest

Can you swap a Celebrity cruise for Royal Caribbean? We have an Eclipse cruise booked for 2018, which we did last March. Or does it depend on which TA you use? Our TA is in U.K.

Thanks

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can you swap a Celebrity cruise for Royal Caribbean? We have an Eclipse cruise booked for 2018, which we did last March. Or does it depend on which TA you use? Our TA is in U.K.

Thanks

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes u can

Does anyone remember what the OV balcony rate was when the Harmony TA was first announced? That will help give me some idea when the Symphony TA rates come out as to whether they're as good or not... thanks!

Does anyone remember what the OV balcony rate was when the Harmony TA was first announced? That will help give me some idea when the Symphony TA rates come out as to whether they're as good or not... thanks!

I had a boardwalk balcony- think B1- on 11th floor 2nd from aft under $900pp. That was with our C&A discount also.

Fran

Sorry if I missed it, but can someone who has waited on the release dates like this before tell me when they normally release the bookings? 12am? Eastern? Is this something I should wait up for this evening if I am wanting to book a specific room on Symphony? If I am waiting up what time can I expect?

Also, I have a place holder cruise booked that I need to transition over when I make this booking...is RCL cust service/bookings open 24/7 so I can call and move it over? I booked it through RCL fyi.