Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Thanks everyone are we thinking the TA will be similar to Harmony with very few ports ? I loved Harmony but my hubby missed the ports of the Caribbean he's pushing for a long southern Caribbean itinerary for next November I feel like I should maybe let him have his way as I picked Alaska for June and my 30th birthday [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone are we thinking the TA will be similar to Harmony with very few ports ? I loved Harmony but my hubby missed the ports of the Caribbean he's pushing for a long southern Caribbean itinerary for next November I feel like I should maybe let him have his way as I picked Alaska for June and my 30th birthday [emoji849]

The TA is mostly likely from Civitavecchia so at least Palma, Barcelona, and Malagá are an option for the TA

The TA is mostly likely from Civitavecchia so at least Palma, Barcelona, and Malagá are an option for the TA

That would be fine with us. I can visit my sister for the day in Palma. :D Missed the Harmony TA so would like to be on this one.

Jenni

Also, the Deployment flyer has been a updated a little:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/17054855_Deployment_OpeningSchedule_Flyer.pdf

"Year Round Caribbean" has been pushed to the week of 3/13.

Week of 3/6 now lists Europe (Phase 1) and Caribbean (Phase 1).

So I'd say we will see some Europe and Symphony this week, with the rest of the year round Caribbean coming next week, and then seasonal Caribbean coming the week of 3/27.

I'm just crossing my fingers that Phase 1 of Europe is not just Symphony.

Makes me think that one year they kept pushing back until the last dates weren't out til 1st week on May... Was up lot of nites but I still got my aft cabins! Sure it won't be that bad this yr except for trying figure all new cabin Cat's...

Thank you to everyone that posted updates and some the new photos and flyers. Very good information to help start some plans. Any Idea when the Symphony TA sailing will be released? Is it going to be this week? Possible Itinerary? Thanks again everyone here.

Thank you to everyone that posted updates and some the new photos and flyers. Very good information to help start some plans. Any Idea when the Symphony TA sailing will be released? Is it going to be this week? Possible Itinerary? Thanks again everyone here.

Wednesday ;)

Also, the Deployment flyer has been a updated a little:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/17054855_Deployment_OpeningSchedule_Flyer.pdf

"Year Round Caribbean" has been pushed to the week of 3/13.

Week of 3/6 now lists Europe (Phase 1) and Caribbean (Phase 1).

So I'd say we will see some Europe and Symphony this week, with the rest of the year round Caribbean coming next week, and then seasonal Caribbean coming the week of 3/27.

I'm just crossing my fingers that Phase 1 of Europe is not just Symphony.

What is Caribbean Phase 1?

Well she won't be there year-round, but she could always return to TX after her season in the Med.

My TA says they keep trying to tell Royal that if they put it in Galveston they can fill it but I guess they don't listen. I am going on Vision in November just because I want to see what a different ship is like!

Dowe know if Anthem is still going to do the 5 night Bermuda and 9 night Canada/New England itineraries in 2018 out of Cape Liberty?

Not for sure, but we should know in a week or so.

My TA says they keep trying to tell Royal that if they put it in Galveston they can fill it but I guess they don't listen. I am going on Vision in November just because I want to see what a different ship is like!

We booked for spring break 2018, it's cheap enough to squeeze an extra trip in without giving up our summer vacation, whereas the 7 nights are always just that bit too much. Even if it's a different ship, I hope they'll keep the 4/5 nights going.

The photo above is on the back of the Wednesday announcement.

In spite of being Diamond + I do not receive announcements of cruises to open bookings. Get my info here usually. Are you thinking of another TA Karen? Sure would be fun to cruise with you again.

Fran

Help!! What's the difference in "Caribbean sailings" and Seasonal Caribbean sailings?" I'm waiting for the 2018-2019 Vision sailings from Galveston and I'm not sure which on these include that. :confused:

Caribbean sailings are in 3 sets.

1st set is Symphony

2nd set is Caribbean year round (ships sailing all year

3rd set us seasonal (ships only sailing part of the year yo the Caribbean)

Vision would be in the 3rd set opening at the end of March