Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

First Europe stage is scheduled this week. Not The week of the 13th

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

per the Revenue Dept, the schedule as following:

Caribbean, week of 3/8 (although I was told some are being released today, meaning they are or will be updating the website etc as early as today)

Alaska, week of 3/13

Europe, week of 3/20

Australia: week of 3/27

Add to this the 'new' categories going into effect, along w/ the current promo ending, I have a feeling there is going to be a huge mess and some pricing will most likely be incorrect.

Keep your powder dry & ready!

I didn't know we can do GIFs here. Fascinating [emoji16]

I assume you mean animated GIFS? Just to put an irrelevant spin on the thread I hope your pronouncing it correctly, its GIF as in Jiffy :evilsmile:

Indeed, Europe is schedules for week of Mar 6, 2017 - as per the past dates, I am very sure it will be published on Wednesday together with Caribbean.

The last years, once there have been any changes on the deployment lists and schedules, it was changed in the dep. list immediately.

This has not been the case this year...

This was posted earlier today on a FB site.

A thread has also the link posted regarding Symphony. They say the Ta is going to FLL

https://www.schiffe-und-kreuzfahrten...n-2018/121495/

Interesting, and that particular site states the itineraries will be open for sale the 7th of March for C&A members, and the 8th of March for all people.

I hope that will also include other Europe deployments, such as those cruises from UK and Northern Europe.

The translated version of the above link also says that the TA will begin from Barcelona on Nov 4. That leaves me out as I would be gone during our work vacation restriction. The Harmony TA and this year's Freedom TA gets me home just under the wire on Nov. 5. So, I will also be looking at the earlier TA's from northern Europe.

per the Revenue Dept, the schedule as following:

Caribbean, week of 3/8 (although I was told some are being released today, meaning they are or will be updating the website etc as early as today)

Alaska, week of 3/13

Europe, week of 3/20

Australia: week of 3/27

Add to this the 'new' categories going into effect, along w/ the current promo ending, I have a feeling there is going to be a huge mess and some pricing will most likely be incorrect.

Keep your powder dry & ready!

I hope the mistakes err on the side of the clients and they honor it. Wouldn't that be a dream? Lol

Okay so I just saw a photo that was posted in the C&A Facebook group.

Symphony's Med sailings starting in June.

Caribbean sailings starting FROM MIAMI on November 17. Western itinerary is Roatan, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Nassau. Eastern is St. Kitts, St. Thomas, and Nassau.

Also, the Deployment flyer has been a updated a little:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/17054855_Deployment_OpeningSchedule_Flyer.pdf

"Year Round Caribbean" has been pushed to the week of 3/13.

Week of 3/6 now lists Europe (Phase 1) and Caribbean (Phase 1).

So I'd say we will see some Europe and Symphony this week, with the rest of the year round Caribbean coming next week, and then seasonal Caribbean coming the week of 3/27.

I'm just crossing my fingers that Phase 1 of Europe is not just Symphony.

Okay so I just saw a photo that was posted in the C&A Facebook group.

Symphony's Med sailings starting in June.

Caribbean sailings starting FROM MIAMI on November 17. Western itinerary is Roatan, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Nassau. Eastern is St. Kitts, St. Thomas, and Nassau.

Can we see the photo ? Any word on itinerary for the TA ?