Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Hi,

Sorry this is the first time I'm looking to cruise in 2018 so please excuse me if I'm asking a question that's been asked a hundred times! Does anybody know if the Independence of the Seas - Fort Lauderdale to Southampton that's leaving on the 13th April 2017 will have a similar sail in April of 2018?

Thanks

I'm gonna guess that its very likely. Hasn't been much change in the last couple of years.

Thanks for the quick response - Any ideas on when this will go on sale?

I'm hoping that the sailings including the one you're interested will be released this week. That seemed to be the general thought amongst all the guys on here. So far the only ship that's opened it's sailings is Symphony.

Keep checking back on here throughout the day. Some of the guys on here are amazing with their updates and spot on info. You'll hear it here first.

There might be some show off sailings (not bookable) upon arrival at POM - typical for a new ship after the TA. So the only B2B opportunity might be on the front end.

Based on past practice, that would be correct.

I tried to go online just now, got to page 1 of the itineraries for Symphony, and the website went down. At least, it did for me. Very frustrating.

I only see 1 cruise for June/July in Europe 2018 and it has no ship listed, based on the fact it's starting from Barcelona I'm 99% certain it isn't Symphony as everything we saw Symphony's homeport in Europe is Rome. Will the rest of the cruises for Europe appear during the day or most likely the week of the 20th?

Keeping my fingers crossed for a good southern Caribbean itinerary in November 2018 12-14 nights any ideas from you guys which ships it could be ? From looking at this year would be serenade, anthem or a b2b on adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're looking for exact same thing - have to fit it around the kids school schedule and out of NJ. Fingers crossed!! [emoji1360][emoji322]

I only see 1 cruise for June/July in Europe 2018 and it has no ship listed, based on the fact it's starting from Barcelona I'm 99% certain it isn't Symphony as everything we saw Symphony's homeport in Europe is Rome. Will the rest of the cruises for Europe appear during the day or most likely the week of the 20th?

Last night I booked the Symphony for May 27 (same itinerary as June/July) and it leaves out of Barcelona but the same ports that they advertised on the flyer, just different dates. So instead of leaving Rome on a Thursday, it would leave Barcelona on a Sunday.

I believe the rest of Europe will come out the week of the 20th.

Morning.

When are all the other sailings due to be released?

Checked out the prices for Symphony and I'm not tempted. Whilst the thought of a new ship is appealing, personally I'll take a better deal with a better itinerary on one of the older ladies.

As much as I liked the idea of doing the Symphony TA, I think I will give it a miss this time.

I will await the rest of Europe and the other TAs itenaries before deciding.

So far am just seeing Symphony for new bookings. Other Caribbean should also come today right? Website seems to have issues too with blank pages during booking.

Also, if you are a gold member, is there any advantage to calling vs booking online? I don't believe there are discounts for lower members, right?

We're looking for exact same thing - have to fit it around the kids school schedule and out of NJ. Fingers crossed!! [emoji1360][emoji322]

I've saved a few Ncl ones that I like the look of until Royals are released I prefer to sail royal with the kids as the staterooms are bigger and we are already sailing Ncl bliss next year so would like one of each [emoji85]

So far am just seeing Symphony for new bookings. Other Caribbean should also come today right? Website seems to have issues too with blank pages during booking.

Also, if you are a gold member, is there any advantage to calling vs booking online? I don't believe there are discounts for lower members, right?

Technically, there could be discounts for gold level, but they seem few and far between these days.In any case, if there is a discount for gold, you should get it both online and via phone.

I am inches away from booking the 14th Oct sailing on Symphony, 9 day Europe. Tossing up the price difference between an inside and a central park balcony (around £200 each). Never sailed Royal before. Any advice?

My preference would be a non-balcony OV before an inward facing balcony. Rather see outside the ship and don't like the lack of privacy.