Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Dianne...I was at a cruise fair here in Belfast last Septemebr and the RCI Lady said that they were withdrawning from Dubai due to the unrest in the Middle East but that Celebrity and MSC will continue to sail from there.

My hope is that the rumour that in the future one of the Oasis class ship going to the Far East, there may be a Suez Canal trip. That or hopefully either Quantum or Ovation come back to Europe!!

Not sure that Quantum or Ovation will come back anytime soon to Europe. But the 2 new Quantum class ships coming out in 2018 2019, Passion and Pulse will probably start out in Europe...

Not sure that Quantum or Ovation will come back anytime soon to Europe. But the 2 new Quantum class ships coming out in 2018 2019, Passion and Pulse will probably start out in Europe...

Those are most likely Asia bound. New home ports in the Philippines and ports in Malaysia are in the works.

We'll probably get Oasis 5 in Europe and the US [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Those are most likely Asia bound. New home ports in the Philippines and ports in Malaysia are in the works.

We'll probably get Oasis 5 in Europe and the US [emoji849]

Good to know, poster was just hoping get on a Quantum class starting in Europe. Thanks

They need to shake up Europe just a little

They need to shake up Europe a lot. The a even day western med aren't long enough for a family holiday. The other ships are too small. The sailings out of Southampton aren't even worth mentioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They need to shake up Europe a lot. The a even day western med aren't long enough for a family holiday. The other ships are too small. The sailings out of Southampton aren't even worth mentioning.

You know, I never whine much about RC ports. The only ships that don't require a flight for us leave from Galveston TX. As long as we have been cruising, 12 years, they have always had the same routes with one port difference here or there.

When I want other ports, we fly to the city of embarkation. That's just how it is. RC hasn't been wildly creative with our ports from Texas. It is what it is. At least you have have other lines acceptable to you for cruising. We don't unless we want to go on Carnival. I'm happy with Liberty even if I'm tired of the routes.

You know, I never whine much about RC ports. The only ships that don't require a flight for us leave from Galveston TX. As long as we have been cruising, 12 years, they have always had the same routes with one port difference here or there.

When I want other ports, we fly to the city of embarkation. That's just how it is. RC hasn't been wildly creative with our ports from Texas. It is what it is. At least you have have other lines acceptable to you for cruising. We don't unless we want to go on Carnival. I'm happy with Liberty even if I'm tired of the routes.

Karen - go with us on Liberty next May 6 & 13! Roatan will be a new port for us and we haven't been to Belize since 2005. Even then, we will do something different than we did last time. That is how we usually do a repeat port - we do something different. An 8-10 hour port stop does not let you experience all that a port has to offer in any way. So by doing something different we feel like we know it just a little better, even if all we do the second visit is sit on a beach and relax. In the Caribbean we like to tour the port or island once, and then do a beach day or snorkeling trip the next time around.

Some European ports can't handle ships larger than Radiance-class. A larger ship isn't as necessary on a port-intensive 12 day itinerary.

Still can't access the website on iPad, no issue from my desktop. Settled upon a sailing in early May on Oasis. Was shocked to find low rates that time period for Oasis class ships inside to balcony, couldn't resist:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I finally cleared my browser history, restarted iPad, and have no problem with Safari since then.

My guess would be April or May 2018, but we should know for sure in a week or two.

I'm sailing on FR mid-April out of PE, so I hope the repositioning is not until the end of the month, or May. :eek:

If nothing changes, the first sailing out of San Juan will be on May 12, 2018.
We are booked on what then looks to be the last Adventure sailing out of San Juan on April 28. We have only sailed Serenade and other similar sized ships and were looking forward to something a little bigger, but not sure if I am ready for Freedom class although I was considering pushing our dates back a few months when the new ones open up.

Anyone know a day for the rest of Europe itineraries to be released I know it's this week but would love to know a day please [emoji4]

Most likely tomorrow. Hopefully they'll start opening tonight. Or at least we should see a press release soon.

Alex...how do you get onto the US site? Every time I try it throws be back onto the UK site!

Me too

I can change to the US website from within the web page. At the top right hand side I click "Australia" and then get a drop down. I can then select which other country's website is offered - US, UK etc.

When I select US it is the .com site with prices in USD, when I select the UK site it is royalcaribbean.co.uk