Few ? From NCL newbie

tseitel

Hi all. We are new to NCL, and have a few questions

We will be on the Getaway, if that matters

1. Is there any type of night light, or perhaps outlet for me to bring a nightlight for the bathroom? Don't really like leaving the bathroom light on all night, just need a little illumination.

2. We will be a party of 8 going to the Illusionarium (4 diff cabins). We all have reservations, but how do we assure we are seated together? You just inform them of your party size when you arrive? What time do you recommend we arrive for the show ? (We are seeing the 1st show at 5:30)

3. If I need to change some dining time reservations when I get onboard, where do I go?

4. Is it true I can book our tender tickets on the iconcierge app?

I'm sure I will have more questions as we get closer

to sail date, but your help with this first set is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Hi all. We are new to NCL, and have a few questions

We will be on the Getaway, if that matters

1. Is there any type of night light, or perhaps outlet for me to bring a nightlight for the bathroom? Don't really like leaving the bathroom light on all night, just need a little illumination.

there is a shaver socket in the bathroom. Depending on ship, it may be up on the ceiling or next to the sink

2. We will be a party of 8 going to the Illusionarium (4 diff cabins). We all have reservations, but how do we assure we are seated together? You just inform them of your party size when you arrive? What time do you recommend we arrive for the show ? (We are seeing the 1st show at 5:30)

People are seated first come first serve by the hottest. Your party needs to be together when the doors open at 5 pm. Havens guests are seated first. It is banquet seating.

3. If I need to change some dining time reservations when I get onboard, where do I go?

reataurant reservation desk in the atrium or call reservation from your room.

4. Is it true I can book our tender tickets on the iconcierge app?

state room TV or touch screen kiosks.

I'm sure I will have more questions as we get closer

to sail date, but your help with this first set is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Have a great cruise!

1. Is there any type of night light, or perhaps outlet for me to bring a nightlight for the bathroom? Don't really like leaving the bathroom light on all night, just need a little illumination. Many people use battery operated tea lights for this.

Have a great trip!

Go to the dollar store and get a couple of battery operated tea lights!! They make the best nightlights and don't hurt your eyes in the dark. Just turn them off in the morning they should last more than a couple of weeks of cruising, and they are very lightweight and cheap!!!!

Go to the dollar store and get a couple of battery operated tea lights!! They make the best nightlights and don't hurt your eyes in the dark. Just turn them off in the morning they should last more than a couple of weeks of cruising, and they are very lightweight and cheap!!!!

Brilliant idea!!!

I have never seen or heard of these but will definitely be looking for them. Thanks for the great idea!

You shouldn't have to drag your carryon luggage around. Most of the ships, maybe all, have a check room set aside on the entry deck. Ask one of the greeters where it is. At the check room, they will give you a ticket and you'll be able to pick the stuff up when they announce that the rooms are available. I've used the service several times.

If by chance there is no check room, take your stuff to your stateroom. You shouldn't have any trouble getting in, and you can leave your things in the closet. Your room steward should be in the area and will be happy to help you do that. I've done that several times as well.

Have a great cruise!