On board Summit

uncle-b

This post has the new menu. We had it as well on Solstice earlier in August.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=51060198&postcount=20

Thanks for the menu posting. As someone who goes back to the Meridian where most things were free, I had to laugh. Not only do we now have upcharges for the Specialties but on the menu we have upcharges on the upcharges.

It's still great for us. We are in Sydney today. It was cold & raining this morning. This afternoon it is clear & sunny. We had an excellent meal in Tuscan on the night in Quebec. The entertainment has been good. The officers are very visible & attentive. The Internet is much better than our other cruises.

Sandra

I was on the Summit for the September 4-18th Canada trip. Had a great time.

I did a Summit walk around the ship video in 3D. If you have a 3D TV with a You Tube ap you can see this in expansive 3D. If not you can view the tour in 2D by adjusting the settings gear in the bottom right of the video window in You Tube on your computer.

I will be editing each of our excursions over the next few weeks and posting to my You Tube channel. If you like these videos, post a comment just to say hi on my You Tube channel.

Quebec and Sydney were in the low 50's. We're in Halifax today. It is very nice. It's 64 and sunny. There are 4 ships in today. We have the closest parking spot near the boardwalk.

Sandra

Thanks for keeping us updated, Sandra :). We have friends onboard and are hoping they are enjoying themselves at much as you appear to be ;).