purchasing drink package in advance?

hummer2407

We bought that coupon book last time and it work perfectly for us that we are not big drinkers. We also had great staff as when we wanted premium stuff we gave 2 coupons and it work. I'm looking into booking an other cruise on the Divina for November 2017 for the price and the perks that comes with it as well. They are offering now in the fantastica rate 12 drink coupons each so with the 12 plus the 18 that we would purchase this cruise line is wining me more and more.

Sea ya

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are booked April 2017, and I can't find that we can purchase the 18 vouchers, I believe they are discontinued by then, and they only have other per day packages, like $45 per day:(. We do get the 12 free drink coupons with fantastica. So you might want to check into that before deciding.

We are booked April 2017, and I can't find that we can purchase the 18 vouchers, I believe they are discontinued by then, and they only have other per day packages, like $45 per day:(. We do get the 12 free drink coupons with fantastica. So you might want to check into that before deciding.

We are book for Dec 2017 and I could still see the drink coupons. I think you have to press on more at the bottom of the page and you will see so many more options. Kudos to MSC for having all types of packages for all different folks choice.

Sea ya

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you, I just rechecked and it is all different then when I previously checked. I can now see the 18 vouchers offered for $89. Time to order:D

Question... It says they must be consumed in bars & resteraunts. Am I correct in assuming you can also walk around with them drinks on deck, at the pool, or take back to your room????

Thanks

Thank you, I just rechecked and it is all different then when I previously checked. I can now see the 18 vouchers offered for $89. Time to order:D

Question... It says they must be consumed in bars & resteraunts. Am I correct in assuming you can also walk around with them drinks on deck, at the pool, or take back to your room????

Thanks

Good question....it didn't occur to me that you couldn't.

I would be interested to know the answer to this!

Don't forget that you've to add 15% service charge to these prices.

I agree with Tim, the Allegrissimo package is great value @ €26. " G&T, red & white wine with dinner, basic beers, espresso, cappuccino, bottle still and sparkling water?" One of each of those alone in a day would cost more being purchased individually. You have peace of mind, too, not having to worry what your daily spend is nor carrying and counting coupons and wondering which ones to get or what they cover.

Can I assume that you can also get wine in the bars with the allegrissimo package, not just in the dining room?

Lois