New perks for more traveled !

floridalover5623

There ae already perks for 50, 75 and 100 cruise credits.

Hey there, Paul. My wife and I will be doing our next Princess cruise in May, next year. It will be our 41st Princess cruise credit, and will rack up our 751 cruise days with Princess. From your knowledge, are there any 'perks' we earn for this Princess milestone? Thanks for your input.

MP.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It could be something new or just something actually written down on paper instead of just being passed word of mouth. Who knows till they officially release something. At this point it's just rumor.

Then why are you spreading unsubstantiated rumors on CC?? :rolleyes:

Hey there, Paul. My wife and I will be doing our next Princess cruise in May, next year. It will be our 41st Princess cruise credit, and will rack up our 751 cruise days with Princess. From your knowledge, are there any 'perks' we earn for this Princess milestone? Thanks for your input.

MP.

My understanding is that there are perks for hitting 50, 75, etc cruise credits. We recently passed 500 days and did not get anything. We will pass 600 this month and 38 credits, so it would be nice for you and us if the perks were based on days.

Edited by paul929207

My understanding is that there are perks for hitting 50, 75, etc cruise credits. We recently passed 500 days and did not get anything. We will pass 600 this month and 38 credits, so it would be nice for you and us if the perks were based on days.

Additionally, for your 50th credit cruise, you receive suite perks, which includes daily breakfast in Sabatini's, the breakfast there IMO is a great one time perk for your 50th just by it's self.

This one time 50th perk IMO shows Princess's appreciation and recognition for all your past loyalty

Srpilo

:)"Unofficially" heard today....

New rewards for:

500 days/50 cruises

750 days/75 cruises

1,000 days/100 cruises

I can't imagine them to be anything great but it does promise to be interesting.

Sounds like the regular loyalty credits but with the addition of using days as well as cruise credits and at higher levels. Not something I will need to be concerned about. :cool:

Currently the credits are:

Princess Loyalty OBC

$25 for 20–30 cruise credits

$50 for 31–40 cruise credits

$75 for 41–50 cruise credits

$100 for 51+ cruise credits

I think all rewards should be based on days (credits too if they must) we got each level on days not cruise (credits) felt a bit ripped off with some saying oh we got to xyz level by taking one and two day cruises. If you think about the cost they spent about half (maybe less) than we did.

Now fortunately I think the rewards are mostly worth little or anything, but I do get a bit miffed that someone gets OBC for maybe 50 days at sea (20 cruise credits 1 to 4 day cruises) we have over 200 days at sea and get nothing.

It would be interesting to see the stats on those who make it to Elite on the number of sail days vs. booked cruises.

I've often wondered why people complain of how such status perks work when, to me, just being able to take such long cruises should be reward enough. It proves you are financially comfortable (not saying rich), have tons of vacation time, or retired. All of those would be reward enough for me. :D

I will gain my elite status the FUN WAY, just being happy to be on a ship.

Thanks for your input, Paul.

Additionally, for your 50th credit cruise, you receive suite perks, which includes daily breakfast in Sabatini's, the breakfast there IMO is a great one time perk for your 50th just by it's self.

This one time 50th perk IMO shows Princess's appreciation and recognition for all your past loyalty

Srpilo

Thanks for that Srpilo. Is this info' spelt out anywhere? I certainly have never heard about it before.

Srpilo

This does not happen at 50, it happens at 75.

I think all rewards should be based on days (credits too if they must) we got each level on days not cruise (credits) felt a bit ripped off with some saying oh we got to xyz level by taking one and two day cruises. If you think about the cost they spent about half (maybe less) than we did.

The reason basing it on days alone wouldn't work is no double credit for solo or suites.

The reason basing it on days alone wouldn't work is no double credit for solo or suites.

I'm not saying days alone. But if some benefits (Captains Circle) -are based on both, so should ones like the OBC and the new ones being spoken of.

Srpilo

Previous threads have said that the Sabatini's breakfast was for the 75, 100, etc cruise credit. It was not a perk for 50

Nope... Didn't receive anything like that for my 50th cruise credit. Got flowers with no note and a bridge tour. I was told by the Captain's Circle Host that I would be recognized at the Most Traveled lunch. Nope. Didn't happen. There was a pin next to my name tag and that was it.

Nope... Didn't receive anything like that for my 50th cruise credit. Got flowers with no note and a bridge tour. I was told by the Captain's Circle Host that I would be recognized at the Most Traveled lunch. Nope. Didn't happen. There was a pin next to my name tag and that was it.

Now, that's a bummer.