Drink Selection for Unlimited Soda and More Package

themultipleman

I am cruising with my brother in a couple months, and he is interested in the Unlimited Soda and More Package, but doesn't actually drink soda (he is mainly in it for the mocktails, juice and shakes).

He did ask if powerade was included in the fountain drinks, and I can see a Coca Cola logo on the package icon, but I can't find a list of the fountain drinks available with the package.

Does anyone know what the fountain drinks actually are for the package? Thanks.

I am cruising with my brother in a couple months, and he is interested in the Unlimited Soda and More Package, but doesn't actually drink soda (he is mainly in it for the mocktails, juice and shakes).

He did ask if powerade was included in the fountain drinks, and I can see a Coca Cola logo on the package icon, but I can't find a list of the fountain drinks available with the package.

Fountain drinks are limited. Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Tonic and soda water.. No Powerade, etc.

As far as mocktails - virtually anything he can dream up as long as they have the ingredients. He's not limited to just the few listed on the menus.

The Royal, Regal and Pacific do not have shakes.

Juice is free in the DR and buffet during breakfast hours (up to maybe 11am). Shakes are not available on all ships. As stated powerade is not available. You can carry on as much powerade as you like. Some fitness centers have vending machines which may have drinks like powerade. This is not included in the package.

Edited by sknight

Just to add that ginger ale is also available on the package (not mentioned in the list of sodas above). I believe you can also get hot chocolate from the coffee bar next to the International Cafe.

No energy drinks or canned/bottled drinks. There's just so much the ship can store. Coke products that can be dispensed via a "gun."

I couldn't get diet Sprite. It was only fountain drinks(which are pretty limited)I was unimpressed with the package & will not use one in the future. UI pretty much settled for Seltzer & Cranberry.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from the Star Princess and smoothies were part of the no alcohol package. At $8.05 per day, $80.50 for the week, this was a great deal. Without the plan smoothies and mocktails were over $5 each so even on port days this plan paid off. Cheers, Bob

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just back from the Star Princess and smoothies were part of the no alcohol package. At $8.05 per day, $80.50 for the week, this was a great deal. Without the plan smoothies and mocktails were over $5 each so even on port days this plan paid off. Cheers, Bob

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wow! Thank you for the update!