One set sail pass?

Kyndal93

So I went to print out my set sail passes this morning and noticed that is only gives you one pass with all four names. What if we are not all showing up to board the ship together? Do we just print out duplicates of the pass?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have to be together

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agree, I would call Royal. This is what it says on the online checkin page. "When you arrive at the pier, you will need a printed copy of your SetSail Pass and identification documents for each guest. All guests listed on the SetSail Pass must be present to board and begin your adventure."

Better safe then sorry...

BonVoyage

Dawna

From what I have been told, if say my husband & I and daughter are traveling together, yet our daughter will not be boarding at the same time as ourselves, She may board later as long as she has the set Sail pass and a photo ID and Credit Card.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

From what I have been told, if say my husband & I and daughter are traveling together, yet our daughter will not be boarding at the same time as ourselves, She may board later as long as she has the set Sail pass and a photo ID and Credit Card.

Correct but she may not even need a credit card if you have opted to put it all on yours (and you checked in first) or she is doing a cash account.

Correct but she may not even need a credit card if you have opted to put it all on yours (and you checked in first) or she is doing a cash account.

And if she hasn't got a card and you haven't registered yours for her, tell her to register as a cash account then go to the Pursers desk and change it to your card.

We sailed the Anthem of the Seas the first two weeks of September. As we have done before, we had one Set Sail Pass for the two of us. Wrong!! The check in staff insisted on one pass per person and I was sent to another line to pick up my pass. This staff member sent a print command to a printer, told us which printer to go to, and the Pass was ready immediately. Easily done, but a nuisance. So- print one per person- save yourself some frustration...

We had our daughter originally on our acct but then she asked to have her own acct so changed the information on our Check In and she had her own Set Sail pass even though she was rooming with us. once I removed her from our acct I was prompted to reprint the set Sail Passes. Normally there is my husband & myself and so have always printed out one Set Sail pass. Only change was last Oct when our daughter joined us and she had her own acct so she had her own Set Sail pass and we all checked in at the same time.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

We've shown up many times without a Set Sail Pass. When we book the day before a cruise they are not on-line to print out. It gives the guys standing at the front of the door line a fit that we don't have anything, but they either let us in or go find someone with the passenger list. It can be a nuisance but it can be done.