Aqua Class vs. Suite ?

NHCRUISIN

Currently booked on a 7 day cruise on reflection in Aqua Class Guarantee, we are past final payment but prices have gone down and we can upgrade the cabin to a guarantee suite for $554 total, both include all 4 perks....is the upgrade to a suite worth $554? We have never been in a suite.

Currently booked on a 7 day cruise on reflection in Aqua Class Guarantee, we are past final payment but prices have gone down and we can upgrade the cabin to a guarantee suite for $554 total, both include all 4 perks....is the upgrade to a suite worth $554? We have never been in a suite.

It would be for me.

Love Blu but especially if you haven't tried Luminee it seems like an opportunity.

PS you didn't say which ship but Millie class the sky suites are really well laid out.

Edited by A Sixth?

I would, this past April we upgrade to a suite qty for a few hundreds in total more and got a Royal Suite. We wanted to compare Luminae to Blu. If you like the richness of food you will love Luminae. And also it opens for lunch on sea days.

We are on reflection

We cruised in 2121 S1 suite last March on Reflection it was great. Most of the S1 suites are old SA suites on deck 12 so they will have the wall shower in the tub.

If I remember right we had a A1 cabin on the hump last March. It cost us $750to get our S1 suite with all the perks on Reflection 7 night cruise.

I'm very happy with the Sky Suites. I'm now booking mostly Sky Suites. If they want just to much money. As in our May 2017 TA Hawaii to Vancouver I just book a A1 and will keep checking to see if a Sky Suite shows up. They just wanted to much for the Sky Suites for that cruise.

Go for it.

Practical matter, how many perks did you get for Aqua and what perks if any will you be getting additionally for the suite. Might cover the cost in itself.

If is it worth it to you, then upgrade.:)

we've done a suite guarantee for a few hundred and were very happy! Just look for what you consider the worst cabin in the suite category and be ok with that cabin if you are unable to switch after assigned.

Good luck!