ms Zuiderdam Port Everglades Sail-Away - October 19, 2016

Boytjie

I didn't hear any toots. Do I have the new setup right? It looks like the FTL camera only carries the VHF and the PE cam has separate meters for the Mike and VHF. When I looked the Mike was marked "off" and when I refreshed for Coral I think I missed any toots.

Roy

I didn't hear any toots. Do I have the new setup right? It looks like the FTL camera only carries the VHF and the PE cam has separate meters for the Mike and VHF. When I looked the Mike was marked "off" and when I refreshed for Coral I think I missed any toots.

Roy

Yes, you are correct.

Well, I missed the sail-away since I met up with friends that were in town - but there will be plenty more in the next couple of months.

I did jump on a jetBlue promotion today and booked flights for February flight! 108 days...

See you on Friday for the next dam ship sail-away.

I have the same question as Kathi. There's no risk that I am aware of to your computer. Are we missing something?

Disclaimer: I’m not presuming to tell anyone else what they should or should not do with their computers.

Adobe Flash Player has been exploited with many zero-day vulnerability issues in the past couple of years, requiring many “emergency” updates. The browser that I use on all of my computers is Mozilla Firefox which has in the past completely blocked the Flash Player plug-in. It may still be blocking it – I don’t know because I haven’t tried to install it in quite a while. Many of the mainline providers of streaming content (Netflix, YouTube, etc) have since migrated to HTML5 and no longer support Adobe Flash.

So I choose not to install Flash Player. That’s my choice and, again, I’m not trying to tell any of you what to do with your computers. But I’m going to really, really miss this thread and all of the terrific folks who contribute to it.