Take food off ship?

kdg83

We'll be visiting a bunch of Caribbean islands in the next few weeks. I'll report back if any changes have occurred in the food checking process.

St Thomas today. :D

Bon Voyage! :) Let us know if we need to send you a cake with a file baked in it. (We might have trouble getting it off the ship, though.):p

Bon Voyage! :) Let us know if we need to send you a cake with a file baked in it. (We might have trouble getting it off the ship, though.):p

Just what I want to do during my cruise, verifying laws of Caribbean Islands. :rolleyes:

Well one could pack less as they do hand out jail clothing.

Maybe a live from?

And just a simple snack taken off a ship could destroy an entire country's economy.

But hey it's not your country so why would you care.

Add the US to the list. No fruits, vegetables, seeds, or plants.

I have seen agriculture detection dogs at Port Canaveral and Orlando International Airport.

Add the US to the list. No fruits, vegetables, seeds, or plants.

I have seen agriculture detection dogs at Port Canaveral and Orlando International Airport.

At Miami too. Coming back from Brazil in 2010 on a Princess charter following an Amazon cruise we saw a cute beagle signal that something was amiss with an elderly gentleman waiting at the luggage carousel. It turns out he had an apple in his bag. The officer was very kind and I'm not sure he really understood what was going on. His wife was no help since she was busy patting the dog and ignoring him.

St Thomas- nothing more than an announcement in the morning. No checks whatsoever... and there never has been.

Antigua- No announcements, no signs so fell free to take anything you line for lunch.

Today St Lucia which they never say a word about in the past and I doubt if they will today either. :D

St Thomas- nothing more than an announcement in the morning. No checks whatsoever... and there never has been.

Antigua- No announcements, no signs so fell free to take anything you line for lunch.

Today St Lucia which they never say a word about in the past and I doubt if they will today either. :D

Just because you can, doesn't make it legal.

Just because you can, doesn't make it legal.

In St Lucia today there was nothing announced, nothing printed, no signs & no one checking anything when leaving the ship. What more could any reasonable person do. ;)

My sandwiches and cookies packed in my collapsible cooled tasted pretty good at the beach. :D

In St Lucia today there was nothing announced, nothing printed, no signs & no one checking anything when leaving the ship. What more could any reasonable person do. ;)

My sandwiches and cookies packed in my collapsible cooled tasted pretty good at the beach. :D

At this point I believe you are just saying these things to get a rise out of people. No one, and I mean no one could be this much of a (insert word here) to flaunt being dishonest on a website. You had us going for a while but ultimately, now I no longer believe a word you say and value your comments at zero. I'm sure the others do too.

At this point I believe you are just saying these things to get a rise out of people. No one, and I mean no one could be this much of a (insert word here) to flaunt being dishonest on a website. You had us going for a while but ultimately, now I no longer believe a word you say and value your comments at zero. I'm sure the others do too.

emoji-like.png

Thanks for potentially endangering our ecosystem, and for being so cheap you couldn't buy food in the island. You seem a wonderful person all around.

I think you might have something there.

Barbados yesterday-

No announcements or printed warnings on the ship.

No signs after leaving the ship.

No checks for anything.

Seems that they couldn't care less what you carry off the ship unless it was camouflage pants. :rolleyes:

Had a nice day at the beach with ships food & even gave some extra sandwiches to the local kids.

St Kitts today....expect the same treatment. :D