Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale

I have also been hoping for a great holiday sale. But I am already booked. From the comments I am reading it makes me think the sale might not be eligibale for price drops. my final payment is 1/1/17 and would love to squeeze in another price drop or two. I have not had one since August and am going through withdrawal. But the weekend sale on excursions and spa certainly helped.

I have also been hoping for a great holiday sale. But I am already booked. From the comments I am reading it makes me think the sale might not be eligibale for price drops. my final payment is 1/1/17 and would love to squeeze in another price drop or two. I have not had one since August and am going through withdrawal. But the weekend sale on excursions and spa certainly helped.

You would still be eligible for prices drops before final payment but you would lose the OBC that they hopefully will be offering on Cyber Monday and be subject to whatever OBC, if any, that they are offering at the time you re-price your booking

You would still be eligible for prices drops before final payment but you would lose the OBC that they hopefully will be offering on Cyber Monday and be subject to whatever OBC, if any, that they are offering at the time you re-price your booking

Yeah but if he reprices on Cyber Monday wouldn't he get the Cyber Monday OBC?

Yeah but if he reprices on Cyber Monday wouldn't he get the Cyber Monday OBC?

Yes but if he re-prices his booking again AFTER that and before his final payment he will lose his Cyber Monday OBC and be subject to whatever they are offering at that time.

Edited by molly361